ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• krigjo25
    Original poster 4 posts

I do not really know if the issue is with you or epic games, but im not able to get the Ubisoft Authorization for FarCry6, in epic Games software. Even though the Epic Games sends authorization sucsess message

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• krigjo25
    Original poster 4 posts
    Best Answer

This issue has been fixed :

Follow these steps
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/article/issues-with-linking-epic-games-and-ubisoft-accounts/000060961

and use microsoft edge to open the request

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@krigjo25

Hey there. Sorry to hear about this.

Have you previously played the game at all? If you have this message likely means you're logged in on the wrong Ubisoft account, after purchasing a game the game is linked to a specific Ubisoft account and you must be logged in on that account to play.

If this is the first time you've launched the game after purchase there might be an issue with the initial linking process. Please try the following:

1. Close both Ubisoft Connect and EGS launchers.
    2. Ensure both clients are running with admin privileges.
    3. Restart the clients, log in to both with the same accounts and try launching the game once again

Please keep us updated on this!

Official Response
  • krigjo25
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-orion Thanks for answering Ubi-Orion, and for the guide, but i tried the steps.

I do not have the ubisoft connect Client, never heard of it either.

Its the first time i do play it on a computer though. Tried the game on PS5,

Still not able to get the Authorization from ubisoft.

• Ubi-Orion

@krigjo25

Hey there.

You need to have the Ubisoft Connect client installed to launch the game. It was previously called Uplay and is now called Ubisoft Connect so I'm unsure if you're just unaware of the change of name perhaps? If you don't have it installed at all this is almost certainly the reason why you're unable to launch the game. You can download and install the latest version from here: (https://connect.ubisoft.com/).

Official Response
  • krigjo25
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-orion But the issue here is i have to get authorization From Ubisoft before i can download the game from Epic Games, so there should not be a need to retrieve the client before i receive the game. So the main issue is i can not retrieve the authorzation key, from Ubisoft account which is weird, even though the authorization is succsseed from Epic Games's pages

i guess the Epic games client will download the client "Ubisoft connect"during the procsess of downloading the FarCry 6. after all it happend in Gta version of Epic Game.

• krigjo25
    Original poster 4 posts
    Best Answer

This issue has been fixed :

Follow these steps
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/article/issues-with-linking-epic-games-and-ubisoft-accounts/000060961

and use microsoft edge to open the request

• Ubi-Orion

@krigjo25

Glad to hear this is resolved for you and thanks for letting us know. Cheers!

Official Response

Suggested Topics