ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VGmaster458
    Original poster 2 posts

I've been playing the game for five days now and the stats in both the in-game Ubisoft connect page and the web Ubisoft connect page haven't been updated. I've confirmed that my Switch is logged into Ubisoft connect and the stats work for Just Dance 2016 and 2017 on Wii U so I'm assuming this is a Nintendo Switch issue and not one on my end.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3898 posts
    Best Answer

Hey there guys!

This was noted to the team who have since confirmed that Just Dance 2022 does not implement Ubisoft Connect statistic tracking, so this is working as normal.

There are stats in-game to track some progression elements though.

If there's anything more we can answer or help with, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Hey @vgmaster458

I'm sorry to hear your stats aren't updating. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the stats you can see in both and we'll be able to compare this with what we can see on our side and get this reported as an issue.

Official Response
  • VGmaster458
    Original poster 2 posts

PC website:

In-game Ubisoft Connect site:

• Ubi-TheBerry

Hello there @vgmaster458 ,

I'm very sorry for our delay in getting back to you!

Thank you for these screenshots, appreciate it!

I've passed your report and images onto the game team for them to take a closer look into.

Should we hear anything back from them, we'll let you know here.

Likewise, if there's any changes or if you have anything more you'd like to ask, please let us know!

Official Response
  • sherryjean
    2 posts

@vgmaster458 Hi did they solve this issue? I have the same problem for both 2021 and 2022!

• sherryjean
    2 posts

@ubi-theberry Hi there! I have the same issue for both 2021 and 2022 on my NS. The Ubisoft connect has not updated any stats even though I've played for months (see screenshots attached)! The 2020 stats worked fine with my Xbox ONE console.

Could you help look into this? My user name is @sherryjean

Many thanks!!!

Sherry

• kovilivebox
    2 posts

PS4 Just Dance 2022 statistics are not updated in UBISOFT connect! But the game complete 98%.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Best Answer

Hey there guys!

This was noted to the team who have since confirmed that Just Dance 2022 does not implement Ubisoft Connect statistic tracking, so this is working as normal.

There are stats in-game to track some progression elements though.

If there's anything more we can answer or help with, please let us know!

Official Response
  • EmiliePittman00
    9 posts

@vgmaster458 If i want to play this game, So how can I play this??

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @EmiliePittman00!

The statistic tracking system shouldn't impact on your ability to play and enjoy the game. Are you having trouble playing Just Dance 2022? If so, please can you let us know more about this so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics