ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AndreasF_8
    Original poster 7 posts

Supports a group nicely, what builds you guys use in teams?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WrecK3rr
    202 posts

I made this a while ago but it still stands to this day.

Its basically a tank but which also hits hard while debuffing enemies and buffing your teammates at the same time.

In short a complete package when it comes to a Support Build.
    On full stacks, I'm basically unkillable and can hit 400K+ Crits Solo.
    In a group with additional team buffs, I hit even harder.
    & all this with 1.7Mil Armor is just the cherry on top.

• Build: TP DPS Tank
    • Weapons: The Apartment, The Scorpio & TDI "KARD" Custom
    • Talents: 4pc TP, Memento Backpack & Sokolov Chest with Vanguard
    • Loadout: TP Support Tank
    • Where it is viable: All Heroic Content including Raids.

• AndreasF_8
    Original poster 7 posts

@wreck3rr yep perfect Vanguard is underrated and very useful as not only are you invulnerable for 5 secs, but your team gain bonus armour for 20 secs. You can basically pop your shield every 25 secs and buff your team. I coupled with galvanise to add more team armour everytime I pepper the Scorpio.

• Trashbunny
    6 posts

I just made a video with my oxidizer build to support my group. It's main purpose is to kill enemy skills like medpacks, force NPCs out of cover and to destroy stuff like turrets and (in the video) the rocket launchers at Tidal Basin. It's a common skill build like turret + drone but with the oxidizer instead of the drone. 😳

Suggested Topics