ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JORJULES.
    Original poster 1 posts

I have a very good PC with Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI X570 Motherboard, 16GB RAM and NVIDIA RTX 3070. I have a computer to play this game perfectly, because I play all games in ultra and 2K perfectly. But your game has had a bug since its launch last year that I expected that you would have solved. I play with xbox controller, and when I want to do a screenshot, I push a key that I previously program in Ubisoft Connect options. A lot of times when I do the screenshot, the game crash and I lose a lot of things.

Normally the game has autosave and this save me, but in River Raids it doesn't work like this. This afternoon I tried the same river raid FOUR TIMES!, two times crash for my try to do a screenshot, but other was because the game has a very bad programming.

This Viking-themed game and its length is one of my favorite games, and for a year that it came out I have always hoped that instead of getting so much dlc and so much event, you will focus FIRST on fixing what is wrong with your game since it is only your fault my bad experience and that of thousands of players that I read.

Today I have reached my limit, I have lost 4 hours in the whole afternoon because the game always crashed near the end of the river raid, and I had to start over since thanks to your GREAT programming you cannot save game in river raids.

I'm quite upset with this company, so I really just hope you fix this miserable mistake before continuing to release things that give you money, money and more money, fix it for those of us who bought the game at launch, which is unfair.

The attached photo is in Spanish, because I play in that language, but basically it is a message from the GREAT Ubisoft saying: "Oh the game has crashed, send a bug report...". I have almost 300 hours, I will have sent about 100 reports and they are useless.

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics