ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MikeWeeks
    Original poster 330 posts

If so, does an option for a Vest with a blue "rating" ever show up?

Background; to more quickly grind +30 level XP I switched my main character from IM to GS (at GS 150) and have gotten blue XP bonus items for all other gear items, except the vest. That option simply has not been available when the clock re-sets during many, many game sessions.

So that's the reason for the inquiry. TIA

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• legacypark
    28 posts

@mikeweeks - not sure about the blue rated Gear on Demand .... but are you using the "Resources" option in the "Preparation" tab on the Bivouac page (+10% XP), and using the "Recon Mastery" perk as one of the three you have picked to use (+50% XP) ?

These two have helped in the "grind to 99" ......

• MikeWeeks

@legacypark - yup.

The question is only regarding what's taking place in the shop - a Vest will show on demand for all other available "ranks" for that hour, except the blue.

• jmagnum50
    136 posts

@mikeweeks If you meant Gear Score mode, then yeah, I use it. Once the number barriers in the other regions are gone, I don't start from scratch to play through that mess again. I just play through missions over like a "new game plus" type of thing: everything unlocked. The reason I play with the mode on is because doing so allows me to use items that are "modified" to help!y playthrough. All of my items are gold level for the best possible perks. My pants and vest both have 20% max ammo in case I need more ammo. I also make sure my weapons have some sort of much needed buff like decreased reload time or increased handling. I find that it helps once I find what works best.

• MikeWeeks

@jmagnum50 I'm afraid I really don't understand how your response addresses what is my most basic question regarding what takes place in Maria's shop when it comes to the Gear of Demand feature - I have yet to see a vest be for sale that has a Blue ranking. Vests are for sale with Purple, or Green, as well as no color rankings all the time.

I'm assuming at this point after far too many sessions that it's yet another glitch in the game design as released by Ubisoft.

Naturally I'm spending my time just going out and whacking NPCs left and right, hoping that a Blue XP vest will drop - and sadly, so far, that hasn't even happened.

• legacypark
    28 posts

@mikeweeks - was checking online player equipment in Erewhon today, saw someone had a Blue Vest with XP boost - screenshot attached ..... so they do exist, I guess just hard to find.

• MikeWeeks

@legacypark Yeah, it's been a bit of a surprising experience to take this slot character from IM to GS, and see the difference compared to my other slot character which started from scratch using GS and had no issues with XP Blue vests dropping.

In the game world finally, well after over 30+ hours of play time, a Blue XP vest finally dropped last night. On the flip side I have yet to have a Gold pair of gloves drop ...

go figure ...

• jmagnum50
    136 posts

@mikeweeks Okay, I must have gotten confused. Sorry about that.

Suggested Topics