ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• IISYNll
    Original poster 9 posts

I know this is most likely a waste of my time posting a bug, since more important "fixes" like "weird door or wall textures" get priority over more annoying bugs 😕

This has happened in previous patch, but seems to happen more often and worse than before which is why I'm posting.

As you can see in the 2 pictures, list & grid view shows invisible slots when viewing loot. This happens with weapons and gear.

The way I fix it is to logout and login and then I can see the previous invisible items.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hello @IISYNll thanks for reporting this, this is rather misleading!

Thank you for sharing these comparison images. I will check to see if this has been reported in the past, if not, I will create a new investigation for it. Either way, thank you for these images you have sent us, I will share them with The Division team to see if we are able to replicate this too. Happy holidays!

Official Response
  • IISYNll
    Original poster 9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4102 posts

Hi @iisynll apologies for the late response.

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and that there was no mention of your items being deleted only that they are not being displayed like there should be.

The development team have been unable to reproduce the issue and have asked if you could answer the following:

• What inventory settings are you using (beside the grid and list view)
    • If this issue is occurring after looting new items or if it is random

Could you also provide a video demonstrating the issue in both list and grid views, then restart the game and show your inventory in both views again to show the items that were not visible previously.

Official Response
  • IISYNll
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-keo I never said the items were deleted

• Noxious81
    908 posts

Milky did in no way say or suggest that the items were deleted. I don't know where you got that idea from? All they did was checking the investigation status.

Also, Keo only tried to reassure you that they correctly reported the issue about the items "not being displayed", as neither of them both was talking about deleted items.

I hope this helps to clear out this misunderstanding so that you can now answer the other two questions Keo asked so that the investigation can continue. I wish you this helps to identify and fix the problem quickly!

• N3mB0t
    931 posts

@noxious81

he didnt , but he thanks the OP for the comparison images , there are no comparisons to be made there , its 2 pics with both grid views where the items are invisible , so the investigation is going to be biased by that from the beggining , to solve a problem you first need to understand what you are looking at.

as a side note i can say this happens to me a lot too ,the invisible stuff, slow pc + overloaded servers and this happens all the time , the more busy the game is the bigger the probability this happens , usualy getting out and into the inv again or just waiting a couple seconds for things to load solves it.

still i wish this didnt happen , this and the invisible enemies who also only render on screen when you are almost dead from them shooting you.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@n3mb0t Thank you for your reply and input into this issue, it is appreciated. The images are still useful to us.

At the moment this issue is still ongoing and being looked into.

Thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

Hey there folks.

The team has requested more info on this issue. If possible can you please provide as much of the following as possible in order for us to investigate further, please? Thanks!

• a link to a video showing the issue
    • what inventory settings are you using besides grid and list view?
    • Is this issue completely random or have you noticed it occurring with specific items?

Official Response

Suggested Topics