ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• IISYNll
    Original poster 9 posts

Chem launcher - You shouldn't have to wait for the charges to come back if you are out of combat or haven't used them.

Turret - Weather effects it, it tracks the enemy with it's red laser but won't shoot if it's foggy or raining WHY? Yet you can send the Drone far across the screen and have it track and attack enemies in the same weather.

Turret & Drone - Locks onto 1 enemy and will not let you change targets manually, unless you destroy it and redeploy.

Restorer Hive - Should only send charges to players, not to any skills (it's a waste) that's what the Artificer is for.

In-Game Text - Should be enabled by default. Some people would rather type and new players don't know about it until someone tells them how to turn it on and use it.

Damage numbers in a list (like PC in the chat box) - There's no reason why console players shouldn't have this option.

Move/Resize UI Elements - Currently can't move/resize HUD (ammo/health/armor section). Give more options.

Shooting Range Revamp - Make it more useful and work correctly.

Shields - Should not be effected by special ammo from NPCs if hitting the shield. If the bullets hit the body, then yes you should be effected.

FX Mod Slots - They have been in the game since launch and even with the Ultimate Edition there are like 3 skill FX mods that cannot be obtained.

Revamp Unpopular Skills - Example: no one ever uses the Remote Pulse.

Skill Mods - Change/Add and include a description what it does and what skill it's for. Some mods don't do anything useful for certain Skills.

Mods (Skill/Gear mods) - Show a symbol in the loot beam if it's max roll mod, so you can see before even picking up to inspect.

Loot Sharing - When walking up to loot give the option to share without first having to pick it up then share.

There are many more ideas, but these are the ones that I can think of right now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Hello IISYNll thank you for getting in touch with us and welcome to The Division forums.

I can see that a lot of these bugs you have listed are actually feedbacks on game mechanics and suggestions to improve them.

For the particular FX Mod Slots mod slot you mentioned, which are the 3 FX mods you are unable to obtain? Will they not unlock for you, or do you mean they do not appear in the game at all? If you could clarify this for me, I would be very thankful.

Official Response
  • IISYNll
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-milky

These 3 mods have been empty since release of the game. They can't be unlocked and they can't be purchased with in-game money or real life money. I only have the ones that were included in the Ultimate Edition of the game.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3640 posts

Hi @iisynll thanks for your feedback.

I can confirm that other players have also provided their feedback about the skill vanity mod slots and the development team are aware.

Official Response
  • nickyv80
    1 posts

@iisynll These 3 slots can absolutely be unlocked. All of mine are in use, it came with a preorder. Or now you can use real money for Premium in game currency to purchase these vanity slots along with 2 exotics.

• IISYNll
    Original poster 9 posts

@nickyv80 I have 3 which were included in the Ultimate edition at launch. The 3 I posted are ones that I can't obtain. Could you show a screenshot of yours if you are so sure about this?

• Darklite_x
    12 posts

Good list, I agree with all of it. I'd also like to add:

Seeker Mines: These shouldn't ever miss an enemy in PvE. Do whatever you want with them in PvP, I don't care.

• Noxious81
    796 posts
    Chem launcher - You shouldn't have to wait for the charges to come back if you are out of combat or haven't used them.

No and yes. Having the charges come just come back after leaving combat is totally against the game design of having cooldowns on skills. Each and every skill (or its charges) goes on cooldown after being used. So do used Chem Launcher charges.

But having to wait for the charges to come back while changing loadouts in the White House can indeed be annoying. So removing cooldowns completely while being in safe areas might be idea – but one that would quickly be abused for bypassing longer cooldowns by simply fastraveling out of any mission into the BoO and back.

Turret - Weather effects it, it tracks the enemy with it's red laser but won't shoot if it's foggy or raining WHY? Yet you can send the Drone far across the screen and have it track and attack enemies in the same weather.

Both Turret and Drone use optical targeting. They thus both have issues with targeting far away enemies during bad weather. Good for the Drone – it can fly across the battlefield to get closer to the enemies to again be able to acquire a target. Which the Turret of course can't.

Turret & Drone - Locks onto 1 enemy and will not let you change targets manually, unless you destroy it and redeploy.

Yeah, sometimes they seem to be a bit... irresponsive. Sometimes you have to tell them more than once to target this or that enemy. Can indeed be annoying, although I luckily did not yet experience the issue you've described.

Restorer Hive - Should only send charges to players, not to any skills (it's a waste) that's what the Artificer is for.

Well, there's a difference between the effects of a Restorer and an Artificer Hive. So some people might want to use the Restorer Hive to "heal" skills. (And although I personally would be totally ok with every repair skill only repairing agents' armor, not skills, there still might be players using and enjoying this option – so I wouldn't argue against it...)

In-Game Text - Should be enabled by default. Some people would rather type and new players don't know about it until someone tells them how to turn it on and use it.

Or at least make activating it easier to find. Or add a hint or shortcut maybe in the "Social" menu...

Damage numbers in a list (like PC in the chat box) - There's no reason why console players shouldn't have this option.

Why not? If a player activates the chat, it might as well could include that feature. Have you tried the other option of showing the damage numbers? Not the preselected floating numbers, but where the numbers are being shown under one another?

Move/Resize UI Elements - Currently can't move/resize HUD (ammo/health/armor section). Give more options.

Maybe in future installments of the series, but I highly doubt that such minor improvements will find their way into TD2.

Shooting Range Revamp - Make it more useful and work correctly.

What's on our mind when saying "more useful"? Do you have any specific ideas?

Shields - Should not be effected by special ammo from NPCs if hitting the shield. If the bullets hit the body, then yes you should be effected.

That's quite alright as it is. The agents are holding on tightly to their shields – so why should a shock shocking the shield stop right at an agent's hand? Why should EMP ammunition not affect the agent holding the shield? Additionally, that's not only a matter of logic, but also of game design and balance. Because shields are also very powerful in TD2, special ammunition and applying status effects is one of the rare counterplays against shields – both for NPCs and players. Or would you want NPC shield bearers to be immune to special ammunition?

FX Mod Slots - They have been in the game since launch and even with the Ultimate Edition there are like 3 skill FX mods that cannot be obtained.

Oh yeah... Vanity Mod Slots. Such a missed opportunity. Maybe not for every skill, but I can totally imagine agents would fancy individualizing at least their shields.

Revamp Unpopular Skills - Example: no one ever uses the Remote Pulse.

Neither do I. But I know people using it and I've seen quite a few players using it in PvP. So maybe some skills are less popular than others, but just because you don't use them yourself doesn't mean that no one does.

Skill Mods - Change/Add and include a description what it does and what skill it's for. Some mods don't do anything useful for certain Skills.

Yes. And some Brands don't so anything useful for certain builds or main weapons. That's part of creating a build – reading what an item does and maybe even checking the numbers. I've seen people investing into CHD with 0% CHC and people using a Damage Reduction mod in a Repair Skill...

Mods (Skill/Gear mods) - Show a symbol in the loot beam if it's max roll mod, so you can see before even picking up to inspect.

Isn't there one? The little "roof" that also indicates maxed out rolls for any other item? I'm pretty sure the last god rolled mods I picked up had the same icon.

Loot Sharing - When walking up to loot give the option to share without first having to pick it up then share.

That's probably highly individual. Although I do not see a real benefit in this, there of course could be an option for this. Especially as we can also directly dismantle loot. But again: I am totally not expecting to see such changes being made to the current game anymore.

Suggested Topics