ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yodawho_
    Original poster 2 posts

At this Christmas event, my fiancee and I are playing a lot of T-hunt with renown bosters.
    And for both of us, at some point, the renown became 0 (zero) for each round.
    We played 3 hours before sleep, and when we woke up, we played 15 minutes, and then this bug occurred

This happen, like, every day that we turn on the booster, when it gets closer to its ends time, this bug affects us on every 1-day booster, and didnt happened with 7-days booster as far as I remenber.
    We do know that the bug will begin when the renown of the T-hunt is like, half of the amount that we were earning. Then the following round of t-hunt gives us 0 renown.
    It happens at a time for me, and some t-hunts later for my fiancee.
    We only tested on Ellimination T-hunt. And when begins to happen in t-hunt's coop mode, it happens on singleplayer too. (We didnt teste on t-hunt bomb mode or t-hunt hostage mode)
    In online, quick match, the renowns are fine, with no problems.

There is some way to solve this bug, or is it a feature to people dont farm like that? And if its a resource of the game to prevent farm, there is a max cap of renown or what? (what makes it happens?)
    Following annexed the screenshot of the bug, and the kills.
    Booster is still on!

Sorry for the english, i'ma brazillian

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@yodawho_ Greetings, and welcome to the forums. I'd like to get a bit more information to help you with this renown issue. Would you provide specific times, including date and time zone, the Situations granting 0 renown were completed? I'll reference this with our back end tools. Renown may have been granted to the account but visually displayed as 0 in the game menu.

Official Response
  • Yodawho_
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi_plush
    Well, thanks for the attention.

Yesterday the bug automatic solved it self with no workaround or reason after you answer here, but we knew that could happen again, so i chose to wait until it happens again.

Then, in 10:10pm (here in brasil, BRT) the booster has ended and we turn another booster active.
    Since the activation, nothing happened until 8:10am (Again, BRT) when the bug started to happen again.

In 8:10pm was only for me and after 4 or 5 T-hunt only reciving 0 renown, the bug started to happen with my fiancee (Opsuh) too.

So explaning a litte more to solve some questions for you.
    We play a T-Hunt in elimination mode, as usual. In dificult mode, not in realistic to be more faster and easyer. And after kill every bots, playing more than 1 minute by round/match, when we see the screen of get the renown, it just says 0 as in the screenshots.
    We restarted the internet modem, pc and cleaned the temps files, and nothing solved it.

After we activated the booster, at 10:10pm of 29/12/2021, we goted like 15k of renown, and the bug started.
    On the lobby or game menu, its normal, when we quit the match/round of t-hunt, my renown are normal, with nothing more and noting less. And its everytime like this.
    We never received the renown of the T-hunt that showed "+0 renown".
    It is not a visual bug, we just dont recive the renown.

I dont know if you can see our matches, or anything like this, but in the last 50 min ago the bug happened as every other time. If you can see, after 8pm (BRT) in 30/12/2021.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1457 posts

Hey @Yodawho_, thanks for your detailed and insightful response on the matter - I know exactly what you're referring to.

So as it stands, as far as the issue itself goes, regarding completing situations and then seeing 0 XP and 0 renown gained, is something that has been already brought up to our development team, as we have received some player reports, and therefore is under further review.

After checking the records under your account (including the times mentioned), I can see that renown has been indeed gained and with the help of booster, you are receiving solid amounts from each match, however in some instances, the game itself will try to push the reward from the match to your account and can take a few attempts as it will continue to do push it, resulting in a slight delay, including some instances in which it may require restart in order to see the updated amount. Nevertheless, it's something our team is also aware of.

Should you happen to have any further queries, let us know! 🙂

Official Response
  • mayoman420.
    1 posts

@ubi-karl hey i know this is an old thread but is this just a visual glitch? its happening to me too, will i get that renown eventually?

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2298 posts

@mayoman420 Hey! Thank you for your reply. This is indeed just a visual glitch and you are still being rewarded renown on the server side.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • SpeediBoii
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SpeediBoii
    2 posts

@ubi-viral I also received the same bug and was wondering if there are any current work arounds or if have to wait a certain amount of time until I can earn renown in training ground or if there is a cap to how much you can earn within a set amount of time.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2303 posts

Hello @speediboii thanks for getting in touch with us about this issue.

Occasionally, there may be a small delay in the post-match Renown being applied to your account, usually, you will need to wait around 15 minutes for this to update.

if the balance does not update, please restart your game. If after restarting the game, the renown balance has still not changed, please give the game 24 hours to synchronize correctly with our servers.

If your Renown balance remains the same or displays as zero after 24 hours, please get in touch with us over this link so we can check your account and Siege renown, please have the date and time of when you should have received the renown ready to help us look into this for you > https://www.ubisoft.com/help/contact

Official Response

Suggested Topics