ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N3mB0t
    Original poster 868 posts

simple , remove the cumbersome switch animation , that is the only reason i avoid using them more often , and its also the reason i hate it when in the middle of a fight i scroll one tick too many and end up watching my agent slowly taking the gun out while the NPC´s shoot me dead.

offtopic , this place its so dead right now it hurts , the february content was already late enough ,now with no date set for it to be released im not even sure why content is still being made for the game now as im doubtful it will serve as a comunity rebuilder when it comes out, im betting most people, apart from the adicted ones, wont even bother to try it.

i feel better now.

not really.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    786 posts

Said it a thousand times before, make it carry more ammo and be faster to use, they are less OP or interesting than destiny 2 heavy weapons that work both as mob cleaners and boss killers so i see no reason to make them so limited in use, if the cookie cutter crit AR build can break a heavy plateing as fast as it takes me to switch to crossbow and shoot at him (not talking about legendary here) people won't use it and i don't think that buffing heavies is right way to fix the situation.

• V4MPiR1
    221 posts

@n3mb0t Toggle this (below image) in settings to significantly mitigate the effect; you'll still have the extended transition time, but the pulse effect is reduced to a small halo indication on your scapular SHD module.

• N3mB0t

@v4mpir1

i did that when i started playing , but it isnt so much the effect the problem here , its the tiiiiiiimmmmmeeeeeee itttt taaaakkkkeeeesssssssss, yawnnnn....

tnx for the tip though.👍

• V4MPiR1
    221 posts

@n3mb0t Yeah. I hear you. When the game first dropped, it was appropriate; the signature weapons were the high damage option, and also the reason why their ammo had a slow resupply rate, even with Tips. Over all the rebalancings (esp. WoNY's Gear 2.0, and numerous NPC speed and erratic behavior buffs), however, the signature status really has been relegated to genericness.

Another oversight WRT specializations was having to invest damage in only three classes of weapons, and then introducing loadouts and multiple subsequent gear/brand sets without reasonable provision for the fact that possible permutations might require differing combinations of weapon classes, and hence, differing classes to invest damage in. That should have subsequently been saved to the loadout and not the character. Hopefully, whatever results in the delayed-February update will unfk that as well. 🤞

• Sock_Monkey
    487 posts

This! I almost never use the specilization weapons, #1 because the annoyingly-slow deployment, and #2 because they just aren't that powerful...at all. The PP missiles that come with the Technician build is almost comically underpowered. You can face plant 6 or more into a Heavy before they even show damage. WHo takes missiles to the face and keeps going?

The only one that seems to do an "OK" amound of damage is the Survivalist Crossbow, but my True Patriot / RAID build is the only one set to that.

• DutchLMB4ever
    361 posts

@sock_monkey
    I'm not sure about this, but isn't the Technician's Specialization weapon supposed to be for destroying (skills) Mobile Tanks/Warhound's?
    Because it does do good-ish damage to them...

I do think that the damage should be buffed because it doesn't feel like it's a "special" Anti-Skill/Warhound/Mobile Tank weapon.
    And it is slow as hell when firing, the missiles should be travelling faster.
    Or follow (at least) Skill proxies.

• N3mB0t

@dutchlmb4ever

one good trick to avoid the missiles hitting stuff on their way to the target is to lock the target and then fire them into the sky , its very effective using it this way , at least on open spaces .

• DutchLMB4ever
    361 posts

@n3mb0t
    Indeed the switch animation is way too slow.
    Especially compared to the signature links in Div1.
    You did that little "I'm going super saiyan" move and you kept going (and with blue/yellow you even went faster).
    It was and felt like a real bonus.
    But now it feels more like a punishment
    You do mediocre damage + you get all the aggro.
    I hope for all weapons they make better options but I want:

Demolitionist Grenade launcher
    - More damage.
    - Instead of 2 extra bullets, carry 1 full mag.

Gunner Mini Gun
    - More damage to Heavies.
    - Take way less damage while equipped so you can walk and shoot like the NPC Heavies do.
    And actually shoot the 150 bullets in one go.

Technician Missile launcher
    - More damage to Skills/Warhounds/ Etc.
    Be a real Anti-Skill weapon.
    - Faster travelling speed for the missiles.
    - Or follow Skills/Warhounds/Mobile Tanks.

• Sock_Monkey
    487 posts

@dutchlmb4ever Well, the grenades sure are. With my status build (which uses Tech) and the EMP grenades I am holy terror on robotics, wardogs, etc. But even so, the missile launcher still sucks - on just about everything.

• SuicideHero793
    23 posts

They all need to be tuned. They shouldn't have the same tuning though. They should have their own specific tune up, i.e. - bit longer flame for the Flamethrower. "I" frames when delpoying the mini gun, and more HP % for hitting an enemy. Faster missile speed and maybe emp effect when tech stuff is destroyed. Just make them spicy again like how they were when we first started playing.

• TxDieselKid
    322 posts

They are so ineffective (weak) that I almost NEVER see them used by anyone, and I play with a lot of different people, and answer the call a LOT.

Just give them all a strong buff, for PvE. It's not hard.

Suggested Topics