ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• Some ideas for the next update

1 likes/9 replies/168 views
    SpecOp_721
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 3

Hey Ghosts,

i hope, this is the right forum.

At first i wrote the Ubisoft Support for my ideas and they told me to share them here.

The first suggestion, which has been bothering me a bit for sometime, to be honest, is the possibility to attach 2 or even 3 patches to the equipment, as this would not only increase the realism, butal so the fun of the game.
    The second suggestion is to incorporate the patches of the countryflags all in Khaki or multicamo, as is already the case with the US flag.
    And the last suggestion is more a kind of luxury wish: a real tank (with chains etc.) would be a cool thing for the bigOpenWorld.

Have a good time an keep moving.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1534

Welcome.

I don't see how adding more patches can increase realism and/or add to the fun of the game since the Ghost are not a regular or std unit but hey, at this juncture, sure... why not

Oh and the LC-4R is an overwhelming vehicle as it is. Meh! again, all additions are welcome at this point. Why not.

• SpecOp_721

@fcac-no-moe so you could add your countrypatch at one, the ghost patch on the other side for example. I mean IRL you could also add different patches on your clothes.

I'm sorry but this isn't really a tank but more than a armored car. I don't really like, sry. 😅

• Church367A
    ubisoft:x-posts, 147

@specop_721 I recall seeing this recommendation back during Wildlands' time of being the latest Ghost Recon. Would have been a seemingly simple and nice addition for Breakpoint upon release, but oh well. Guess we needed gearscore and an online only game rather than a fan requested feature that would have made sense given the single patch spam is an annoyance.

• jmagnum50
    ubisoft:x-posts, 136

@specop_721 As nice as a tank, like the Abrams or anything like that, would be, I don't know how much use we would have for it in the type of world made here. In game, you can't knock down trees or structures unfortunately, not to mention there's not much room for them to travel through. Add those two together, and your only options are the armored car or the IFV. But still, that's an interesting suggestion.

While we're on the subject, which kind of tank(s) would you like to see put in a game like this? The Abrams is always a good choice, but with all the Cold War facilities around, some might want the Sheridan or something like that.

• IllyriusWarrior
    ubisoft:x-posts, 28

Some suggestion if they plan to add tanks:

Leopard 2A7Vs or the 2023 version/ and or 2A4 Rheinmetall upgraded version

Type 10 hitomaru (TK-X)

M1A2C Abrams

Ariete C-2/MK2 [of 4th Tank Regiment / current army version]

AMX-56 LeClerc

PL-01 Stealth

Or simply takes some cues from ARMA 3 and their Mods, Arma 3 has modern helicopters, modern airplane, modern drones, modern tanks, modern AA missile launchers and anti tanks, and it's a game that has been many years in market already.

• SpecOp_721

@illyriuswarrior very good examples. And you're right with you're Arma opinion.

I mean some more physics like to broke trees or buildings would be nice, but I think that's to much work to patch it in.

What would be also nice is a black hawk or a bell for example and the opportunity to get off the helicopter by a rope and that the ai mates can also drive or fly. 🙈

• Raijin_95
    ubisoft:x-posts, 22

@specop_721 hope they will seperate Chest Rig and Vest to wearing 2 same time, that will make game more real, but they don’t care about us, they still not fix Jacket Collar when we wearing vest has cover neck !

• Wolf_recon1
    ubisoft:x-posts, 18

Better matchmaking, eliminate voice chat, and a return to the original ghost recon style. clearing enemy bases becomes boring after awhile no matter how you set up your HUD or difficulty level.

And less moderation in the online servers

Suggested Topics