ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• viness
    Original poster 1 posts

Could someone please clarify what the new setting „unguided objectives“ does and what ON means?

So according to the description ON means that „Locations are NOT initially shown by exploration beams.“

But if so, why is the setting set to OFF on Pathfinder difficulty and ON on Adventurer difficulty? I assume that they messed up the description, because usually the description changes when changing the setting. In this case I assume it always shows the description for OFF.

If so Ubisoft please fix the description. Its so unclear to me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• tomrandall86
    2 posts

@viness I’ve been posting this question on Facebook and Reddit with no replies, seems no one really knows.

if I switch this off (when starting on Pathfinder exploration difficulty) then it seems I have to search a little more for objectives, which is what I want.

BUT that’s counter-intuitive to the option; if an objective is UNguided surely that would mean it’s NOT guided, right? So switching this on and showing more objectives is backwards.

We really need some clarification from Ubisoft on this as it doesn’t make sense.

Suggested Topics