ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dejwy2020
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello, today I wanted to buy DLC - The Hidden Ones, but the payment could not be processed, so I decided to wait, I tried to make the payment twice more, however it constantly gives me the same problem. I have sufficient funds in my bank account, there should be no problem on the side of the bank. How do I proceed?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiMint
    186 posts

Hey there, @dejwy2020! Welcome to the forums! (◕‿◕✿)

Your post was in a Just Dance Player Support forum, so I moved it over to Assassin's Creed Origin's Player Support forum for you! Please ensure in the future when posting that you're in the correct category so your issue can be addressed appropriately. What was the exact error you received when you attempted to purchase the DLC? Also, if you try a different payment method such as PayPal, are you able to complete the purchase?

• dejwy2020
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubimint I'm sorry, I will be careful next time.

I can't try different payment method because I only have a credit card that I've never had a problem with. Probably, there is no difference between paying through the official Ubisoft site or the Ubisoft Connect software, but I tried both, I send a screenshot of what I was shown.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @dejwy2020, could you please try the steps listed in this browser troubleshooting article for me? Please ensure that you have attempted these in an incognito tab to ensure nothing could be blocking it from going through! As mentioned in the screenshot you provided, I would also recommend that you reach out to your bank just to check if it could be anything on their end. Let me know if you're still experiencing issues and I'll look further into it with you.

Suggested Topics