ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MePlayingGTA
    Original poster 32 posts

I'm after the best possible ending, to get all at the table in Dinner in Sparta. But I don't know if this is a problem, but I didn't get chance to say Myrrine we'll get him back (I play as Kassandra). First, at the beach I didn't get as the first question What happened to you? I had a question of Kassandra's father. As a part of the conversation, my choices were "The Cult will pay in blood" and "Our family will be reunited". I chose "Our family will be reunited". This also happened in one of youtube videos I found about how to get the best ending. So despite of not getting chance to say We'll get him back, am I fine so far? Earlier I didn't kill Nikolaos and didn't provoke Deimos for fight in Memories Awoken.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• longjohn119
    1040 posts

@meplayinggta That choice doesn't really matter ... The choices that matter are:

Not killing Nikolaos in Megaris
    Telling Nikolaos to help Stentor in Boeotia
    Avoid fighting Stentor after the conquest battle for Boeotia (This only affects getting Stentor at the end but may also affect getting Nikolaos)
    Spare Lagos the Archon in Arkadia so you get the needed proof to finger the correct Spartan King
    Choose to help Deimos when the tree falls on him in at the Battle of Pylos
    Try to convince Deimos the Cult is using him during the jail scene in Athens

• MePlayingGTA
    Original poster 32 posts
    @meplayinggta That choice doesn't really matter ... The choices that matter are:

Not killing Nikolaos in Megaris
    Telling Nikolaos to help Stentor in Boeotia
    Avoid fighting Stentor after the conquest battle for Boeotia (This only affects getting Stentor at the end but may also affect getting Nikolaos)
    Spare Lagos the Archon in Arkadia so you get the needed proof to finger the correct Spartan King
    Choose to help Deimos when the tree falls on him in at the Battle of Pylos
    Try to convince Deimos the Cult is using him during the jail scene in Athens

Thanks. I just wonder why those guides found by googling consider the discussion with Myrrine important since the dialogue choices are not even the same for everyone? One guide also told not to provoke the fight with Deimos in Memories Awoken but the other guide didn't mention the whole mission. Anyway, I just wanted to make this sure as I go through a new game plus. Last time I made bad choices which resulted in an empty table in Dinner in Sparta.

Suggested Topics