ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• deathknight788
    Original poster 5 posts

hi there ubisoft i'm submitting this request to you because a lot of players may have beating the game already how soon can you add new game plus as a free dlc or in a patch update because i really like to see it implemented in to the game

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    1134 posts

@deathknight788 We have been asking for this in Valhalla for over a year now and got nothing. So keep your expectations low.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3127 posts

Thanks for sending your thoughts over about a new game plus feature, @deathknight788 - I appreciate your feedback!

I'd be interested to hear if there are specific features or expectations you'd have of a new game plus mode. For example, what should carry over? What about the game should change for that additional playthrough? To be clear, nobody has asked me to request this information - I'm just keen to make sure the feedback I'm passing on is comprehensive 😎

Let me know if you've any further questions or comments about this.

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    1134 posts

@ubi-thrupney
    Inventory should carry over (gear, materials, money). Dani keeps her level. Gear should appear after meeting Clara.
    Map should fully reset (regions adjusting to her level).
    Just so you can play the story again with your gg gear.
    Caches should reset, criptograma chests you already solved shouldn't. (like Ostrakas in Odyssey)
    To spice things up unique weapons could drop again, but this time with an extra overclock slot.
    Camp buildings don't matter (you have enough mats to just rebuild everything).
    Bandido leaders I'm undecided. Probably reset too though I'm not keen on spraypainting all the memorials in Esperanza again.

• deathknight788
    Original poster 5 posts

all weapons and gear money and monade car tanks and planes and helicopters also for clearing the game you get 2000 monade as well armor set that let you carry more ammo like looks like a dark knight call the heavy gunner

• Ampee1
    175 posts

Maybe changing the loot pool of the weapons/gear?
    Adding in the premium/insurgency weapons/gear to the lootable boxes.

• azullFR
    2938 posts

@kormac67
    I vote for all your suggestions 👍

Bandido leaders I'm undecided. Probably reset too though I'm not keen on spraypainting all the memorials in Esperanza again.

😂
    Same as you 😉

• C-Pick
    149 posts

@ubi-thrupney If I may make one request regarding a New Game + mode, it would be this: please do NOT make the game suddenly more difficult. The whole point of playing a New Game + mode is to start the whole game over again while being much more powerful than my enemies. I hate it when other games' New Game + modes just arbitrarily increase the difficulty level. It makes the experience less enjoyable for me.

So whatever carries over to a New Game + mode in Far Cry 6, at least give us the OPTION of keeping the difficulty level set at whatever we choose, without forcing us to fight leveled-up enemies. If we want easy, let us have easy.

• qwad2
    3 posts

@ubi-thrupney Hi I am still playing far cry 6, I think the scenery is fantastic and love exploring it, I am not so happy about having to replay the special opps over and over again and the new stranger things I half played, I don't like the monotonous zombie shooting either I did like far cry 5 when players made their own maps for everyone else to play, that saw me over covid and there were some really good maps. So in collusion I particularly like sniping and clearing castles and buildings of the opposition etc. but not mind numbing repetition, life's to short
    Regards
    Qwad2

• Deflagosseur
    47 posts

Carry everything, just reset the story (not treasure hunts since we'd already be carrying the guns) and FND/LIBERTAD boxes. Maybe have something like dying light did with the legend skill tree, not a skill tree obviously, since you've taken this out of the game but idk, maybe the ability to combine armor sets together to have better bonus because right now, gears are underwhelming.

• Gelokitty
    3 posts

@ubi-thrupney It would be nice in new game plus or in the next update if there is option to reset all FND bases, check points and anti aircraft in just one press of a button to reset them all at once. Not just one by one. Also the game I think is a little old now, it would be nice to get sale on the game credits and better sale price on the store items so that we can get them, money is money and I will be willing to spend real money if the sale price is enticing. It would be nice to get more enemy types and enemies have more actions like the dodge thing they do. More Special operation missions that has more elaborate map or larger map size. Queuing system for random players for special operations or story missions to play with other people. Not all of my friends play far cry 6 and not all of them play all the time and they also play other games. More weapon attachments, new resolver weapon or add guns for hire system like in far cry 5. What if I can do story mission with Danny Trejo!!! New supremo back pack. I will be willing to pay more for a new DLC. A substantial DLC. How about an online system for races to race with other players? How about a DLC for the mind of Anton Castillo? His journey with his son and back story? Replay option for Rambo, Trejo and Stranger things mission. How about more netflix missions?

• Halogears25
    1 posts

its may 22 and still no news when will we get a new game plus a lot off us want this real bad

• tcarlisle2012
    222 posts

While it isn't a solution, here is a possible work around. Find a buddy that just bought the game and co-op through it. I just did it and was impressed how the gameplay scaled to suit a new player plus a fully developed player. It wasn't completely boring for me, and it wasn't completely difficult for them.

Suggested Topics