ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Darklite_x
    Original poster 12 posts

The top players are cheating, right? Or is there a legit way of farming that many credits in an hour?

I'd love to get more caches, but farming these credits is exhausting. Also, side question, if I farmed up survival caches while the GE is inactive, but waited until the next GE to open them, would they have credits in them or not?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• echolecter
    231 posts

Leaderboards are always displaying the best cheaters, as is the case in many games. There are ways to increase the amount GE credits you earn but by doing Clear Skies (maybe part of DLC) you can get a lot of them pretty fast with a good team. Once you've get the hang of it the mission is done and dusted in no time and if I'm right you can get about 1500 with each run.

• TxDieselKid
    285 posts
    Leaderboards are always displaying the best cheaters, as is the case in many games. There are ways to increase the amount GE credits you earn but by doing Clear Skies (maybe part of DLC) you can get a lot of them pretty fast with a good team. Once you've get the hang of it the mission is done and dusted in no time and if I'm right you can get about 1500 with each run.

Pretty much this. Also I think if you do a few runs of Survival/Last Stand and let those cache's with GE credits stack up and open them all at once, they count in the "per hour" number as you open them (not when you are awarded them). So if you open up 20 of those all at once, and they have 80-150 each, that's a lot per hour.

Suggested Topics