ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Colonel.Klink.
    6 posts

Just played for 2 hours and got 3 freezes / crashes. The game just freezes and goes non-responsive where I have to use Task Manager to end. The game regularly crashes but is random. I can sometimes go for a couple of hours without a crash or have a couple of crashes per hour. Verifying game files doesn't seem to help.

• Snake-Pliskken
    1 posts

I have the same Issue. Now i hardyly play anymore. But since the PTS came i was trying to play. But sometimes after 5min sometimes after 40 it freezes the screen. I have to kill the game through Taskmanager. It happens everytime. I have played 900+hrs with the same setup. Even Tried Div 1 this Morning. No Problems. Same as my other Games.

• Redfeather1975
    43 posts

I reinstalled division 2 today in anticipation of the new future additions. It crashed twice for me so far in a very short time and I just got bummed out and decided to watch television instead. 😔

• xPantanni
    2 posts

I'd like to add my voice to the overwhelming amount of PC players affected by this. If I can't play because they can't make a stable game, I'd like a refund.

But they've got my money, and there will be no refund, I feel like a chump. It's a good way to turn me off of any new titles you make. GG, well played... At least I know where NOT to spend my money in the future.

• xPantanni
    2 posts

@massivevijayjay not even allowing critical feedback...

• Aldur2309
    44 posts

@xpantanni He was telling Ubisoft employees to go kill themselves over this. I wouldn't call that critical feedback.

• Ubi-Akatsirin
    Ubisoft Support Staff 642 posts

Hey @lezuzyus !

Sorry to hear you are also experiencing crashes when playing The Division 2 !

I see you've mentioned trying the steps from the thread above. Could you also confirm you've done the steps from this article, please ?

From the specs you have provided, I can confirm you are above the system requirements for the game.

If the issue persists afterwards, could you reach out to us via email with DxDiag and Msinfo so we can have a look ?

Official Response
  • Elision_1
    6 posts

Massive, you can not ignore these posts on the crashing problem any more. You acknowledged this problem a long time ago and stated you had enough feed back from players. You must fix the problem and update the community on what is being done about it.

• FaberXzio
    1 posts

tried every fix, tweak, change, configuration i could find in english and spanish all over the internet, friend suggestions, videos.... and yet i've crashed 15 times trying to take a single control point in the last hour. Seriously i don't [censored] get it. The day before yesterday i did the paging size thing and could do 8 hours stright non stop, yesterday crashes every hour, today every 5 minutes. How am i supposed to play this??? i have alredy spent the same amount of ingame play time looking for fixes this is beyond ridiculous, if you guys can't fix this take out the game of your stores, suspend services and be done with it, don't keep scamming people with "magical updates" that fix [censored]. How is it possible that other consoles can play just fine and PC on the other hand have to suffer this [censored] every day???

• Aldur2309
    44 posts

@rage_therapy https://old.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/u5vskd/i_reinstalled_division_2_in_anticipation_of_the/: (https://old.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/u5vskd/i_reinstalled_division_2_in_anticipation_of_the)

Another thread with everyone agreeing this is a problem with the game that has gone on far too long. And another lost customer from the looks of it.

• G0dRoll
    1 posts

I'm sick of treating customers as I am. since I can remember, since the introduction of ubiconnect in March 2021, it is impossible to play. the game keeps crashing even in geforce now.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@kubek85 Hey! Just to let you know that at this time the issue is still being investigated.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

• N3mB0t
    1239 posts

@ubi-viral

its being "investigated" for 2 years now... you lot should start thinking about hiring a diferent detective to investigate what the people who should be investigating this are doing.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@n3mb0t Thank you for your reply. We understand that this issue has been ongoing for some time.

Apologies for the delay I am afraid we do not have a way to speed up the process.

• N3mB0t
    1239 posts

@ubi-viral

i know you guys dont have ways to do better , but UBISOFT should start thinking about taking customer support a bit more serious , having a bunch of paid staff just lurking the forums replying with copy pastes that lead nowhere isnt at all a solution , on the contrary , people notice that and on top of the problems they have that are not being solved at all they also know they are being rick rolled into believing all this feedback is taken into account when clearly it isnt.

once again i know its not your (the mods) fault , but UBISOFT should show a bit more respect towards the customers with at least providing a direct channel of comunication between you and the devs or someone at the studio where some of this doubts could have an actual real and serious answers in a timely fashion, we are tired of copy pastes.

i know you would probably would love that too , because if you really gather and send emails with feedback to them it must be frustrating to see nothing is said or done and you keep apologizing for the exact same thing over and over.

• Redfeather1975
    43 posts
    @rage_therapy https://old.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/u5vskd/i_reinstalled_division_2_in_anticipation_of_the/: (https://old.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/u5vskd/i_reinstalled_division_2_in_anticipation_of_the)

Another thread with everyone agreeing this is a problem with the game that has gone on far too long. And another lost customer from the looks of it.

That was me. I haven't played since then. 😕

• Elahhaz
    1 posts

@nomad_star so having 9 of those is a bad idea suppose...

• TK105
    92 posts

@ubi-froggard

Just posting to say that we unfortunately don't have an update on this issue at this time but I have forwarded on how many more reports we have received on this, the other links that have been shared, and tried pushing for an update on how their investigation is going into the issue. As always, whenever we receive any news on updates or on this topic, we will share it here on the forums.

Please do not stop at this re-push, but continue to approach the team "on a regular basis" until you receive a response from the team in charge, such as progress.
    The template for troubleshooting that each support team staff member proposes every time. You understand that they do not solve the problem at all and are meaningless and ineffective.

The current situation is the result of your support team's neglect of the feedback from our users. Please continue to contact the team in charge of the problem over and over again until the development team fixes the problem.
    The problem is in the game client data, which is why players all over the world, regardless of country or PC specs, are experiencing the same crashing problem. This crashing issue will never be resolved until the development team implements a fix for the cause of the crashing in the game client data.

• Aldur2309
    44 posts

@ubi-froggard Another day, another person complaining about crashes, another thread filled with people saying it's been going on for a year, there's no fixes, and that Massive & Ubisoft are clearly ignoring the issue.

https://old.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/u9xnyf/how_did_they_fuck_up_their_game_this_badly/: (https://old.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/u9xnyf/how_did_they_fuck_up_their_game_this_badly)

Good publicity when you've got new content coming out.

• Erick.Cartman
    1 posts

I tried everything in the books! Nothing is working! CAN'T handle anymore. I pre-ordered Division 1 and 2 got the expansions /DLC's full price. Division 1 it's not perfect and I have 1500h, so no complains... but Division 2 is just broken. After the last updates....what was to be all fun, is just frustration. Crashing all the time. After the last crash, the game is not even starting anymore. And then you guys ask why people don't play the game...It's because the game is broken!

Ryzen 5 5600X
    32RAM
    MSI RX 570 8GB
    MAG B550 TOMAHAWK
    W10 build 9200
    DX11

Suggested Topics