ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pflores81
    1 posts

Any updates on this? it just started happening to me and my son.

• Boothen
    39 posts
    I suggest people having freezes, check the event log. im rather sure there is some kind of DCOM or other error that matches the freeze/crash moment. Easy Anticheat is know to be very sensitive to these type of errors.

Have you not read this thread? People have been reporting their event logs for nigh on two years now.

• Boothen
    39 posts

This is getting seriously [censored] ridiculous now, seven times I've tried to complete the invaded Grand Washington Hotel mission and seven times it's crashed out and dumped me right back at the start again. And just to [censored] on my cornflakes even more, if I'm in a group and log straight back in I get the message "group server is unreachable" so can't rejoin and lose all progress.

And still no real updates from UbiSoft/Massive about fixing this, just the usual copy/paste crap.

• RamBRO-
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3613 posts

Hello xxshadowcommand thank you for getting in touch with us.

Can you let us know if this is something you have only just experienced with the latest Game Update 15 / Season 9?

If you have yet to try any troubleshooting for this issue, could you please follow this guide, it contains the most common fixes for this issue and will also help rule out if it was caused by hardware, software, corrupted file, Windows settings and out-of-date drivers >
    https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000061047

Should none of the steps resolve your issue, please let us know so we can open a support ticket for you for further investigation.

Watcher_6 thank you for also creating a support ticket with us to gather your system files. These will be passed onto the Division team for the overall crashing issues mentioned in this thread >
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/127188/crash-to-desktop-issues-on-pc-title-update-15-post-here/667?lang=en-GB

Official Response
  • Ubi-Akatsirin
    Ubisoft Support Staff 583 posts

Hey @sgt-clubba, sorry to hear you're having issues with The Division 2 since the latest update.

I see you've done a fair amount of troubleshooting. Do you encounter these issues only when playing Countdown in parties, or when queueing up solo as well?

We've had reports of crashes related to countdown missions, but our teams need more info, and this would greatly help in the investigation.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Akatsirin
    Ubisoft Support Staff 583 posts

Hi @kdbill

We only support English at the moment, sorry !

Can you please translate your message so we can try to help you ? 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky

Hello everyone, thanks for continuing to share what type of crashes you are experiencing in-game and what you are doing when they happen. We are continuing to pass this onto our Division team to look into. Thank you again to those of you who have also provided us with your dxdiags, msinfos, and crash logs recently, to our Help support site > https://www.ubisoft.com/help/contact

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky

Hello everyone who has recently commented on this thread in June.

In order to get some more specific details about these crashes for our game team, can I ask you a few questions about your crash to understand exactly what type of crash you experienced >> 

1. What were you doing in-game, when the game crashed for you?

2. Did your game or computer may do one of the following things >>
    - PC restarts itself
    - Game or launcher closed itself down
    - The game launcher asked you to send a crash report
    - PC displayed a certain coloured screen
    - The game froze so you couldn't control anything

3. Did you receive any kind of warning messages such as >
    - Any error message or error code from the game itself
    - An error message from Windows
    - An error message from supporting software (DirectX, BattlEye, Fairfight)

Official Response
  • N3mB0t
    1138 posts

@ubi-milky

what almost always happens is that the game feels stuttery and laggy , more and more , until it just suddenly crashes , 99% of the time the crash just makes the game go into windowed mode with a black screen and i have to kill it on task manager or simply restart the PC to be able to restart it .

1% of the crashes are a complete CTD where game fully closes in a blink of an eye and UBI connect will ask me to send a crash report , and although its rare that this happens, hence the 1% , i should have sent quite a few crash reports to UBISOFT already .

it crashes on any content solo or not but happens mostly when playing with others , via matchmaking or a friend joining and its a lot worse in countdown.

for me at least there was never an error message of any kind , except for the connect asking for the report , which is rare.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

Hi there everyone.

We're sorry to hear that some players continue to see crashing or connection issues with The Division 2.

The team are continuing to investigate and work on issues with performance on PC. If any players have not already followed our available guides, these have been known to help alleviate some crashes in the meantime.

If you have any questions on this, please let us know. You can keep an eye on our updates in our News and Announcements section.

Official Response
  • hyper---sniper
    131 posts

@ubi-nacho Before i start the game i go to task manager and stop ubisoft client , then start the game from shortcut , no more crashes yesterday or today ?. Do not know if this will help anyone else , but seems to work for me.. ?.

• sOops316
    2 posts

@ubi-milky
    Okay I have tried and tried. BUT [censored] ME THIS GAME IS BEYOND [censored].
    I went through stages as this post suggests where I would randomly crash.... But its beyond [censored] now. Just this morning I have crashed 6 times in a matter of 10 minutes, I haven't been able to get out of base of operations with it crashing, I even got my partner to come over and watch for a second, and again it crashed, and she was like and this is the [censored] you waste money on. (ie season passes and what not)

Like many YouTube content creators have said, why is the development team continually pushing out apparel events and what not, when the game is unfuckingplayable... (oh its so people will waste more money on an unplayable game)

I like many pre ordered the Division1 and Division 2 but I'm at the stage where I want a refund and compensation for the 7000+ hours I've spent on this piece of [censored]. Wait maybe 2000 hours, I never had a problem at all with the Division 1.

I have tried all the (fixes) I've uninstalled and reinstalled,
    I've cc cleaned,
    I've checked all my drivers,
    I've gone back to DirectX 11

Please just stop the [censored], and fix this [censored] game, before you're entire player base abandons this [censored]..

Greg

• rjlunar
    1 posts

@ubi-viral I play on Xbox and today it has been completely impossible to play, 7 deltas in 3 hours, there is no audio of the dialogues, I have already restarted the console until I could not, what should I do to be able to play in peace

• Boothen
    39 posts
    Hello everyone, thanks for continuing to share what type of crashes you are experiencing in-game and what you are doing when they happen. We are continuing to pass this onto our Division team to look into. Thank you again to those of you who have also provided us with your dxdiags, msinfos, and crash logs recently, to our Help support site > https://www.ubisoft.com/help/contact

Oh look, it's that time of the week/month. Therefore it must be time to roll out the cut/paste replies again.

• Boothen
    39 posts
    Hi there everyone.

We're sorry to hear that some players continue to see crashing or connection issues with The Division 2.

The team are continuing to investigate and work on issues with performance on PC. If any players have not already followed our available guides, these have been known to help alleviate some crashes in the meantime.

If you have any questions on this, please let us know. You can keep an eye on our updates in our News and Announcements section.

Different employee, same cut/paste reply. How about you pull your collective fingers out and fix the bloody game, it has been unplayable now for over two years and all we keep getting is these useless replies.

• rash_TN
    5 posts

Hye there agents,
    So, without saying much for nothing, you have to change the video mode from fullscreen to windowed, you will that your game will do some micro freezes when you play but never go stuck.
    Tried by myself, give it a shot and tell if it is also ok for you!!
    It probably will bother many of us not playing fullscreen mode but, let's be honest, it is better than not being able to finish missions, bounties, lose matchmaking at the near end ...
    Have a nice day
    Agent. Out.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @RamBRO!

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced trouble with crashes whilst playing The Division 2. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us, and for letting us know all the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve this issue. I'm glad to hear that the crashes have improved somewhat, but I understand that these are still impacting on your gaming experience.

As you haven't specified this in your post above, would you be able to let us know when these crashes first started for you? Did they start following a specific game update, or have you always had trouble with crashes in-game?

Our dedicated teams have been notified of players experiencing an increase in crashes following the release of TU14 in December 2021. The team are actively investigating this issue further, and any future updates will be posted within patch notes published in the News & Announcements forum.

Looking at the steps you've already tried, have you also been able to try disabling your background applications? This can be more than just overlays, which I can see you've already tried. I've seen reports of players who were able to identify and disabling conflicting software after running a clean boot, and this also helped to alleviate crashes experienced in their own game. It could be worth giving this a try.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Antracyt.
    8 posts

@ubi-akatsirin you joking right? seriously?

https://translate.google.pl/?hl=pl&sl=auto&tl=en&text=%E6%B8%B8%E6%88%8F%E4%B8%80%E7%9B%B4%E5%9C%A8%E5%B4%A9%E6%BA%83%E3%80%82%E5%AE%98%E6%96%B9%E4%B8%8D%E8%83%BD%E4%BF%AE%E5%A4%8D%E5%AE%83%E5%90%97%EF%BC%9F&op=translate: (https://translate.google.pl/?hl=pl&sl=auto&tl=en&text=%E6%B8%B8%E6%88%8F%E4%B8%80%E7%9B%B4%E5%9C%A8%E5%B4%A9%E6%BA%83%E3%80%82%E5%AE%98%E6%96%B9%E4%B8%8D%E8%83%BD%E4%BF%AE%E5%A4%8D%E5%AE%83%E5%90%97%EF%BC%9F&op=translate)

xyz ;s

• ConfirmLocation
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics