ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• deathtocakl
    1489 posts

@undondory nuxia very simple. You probably know everything I'm about to type.

Can get a zone off wall, max punish is light heavy light, throw t3 + caltrops = lots of max punish, traps get deflects, crushing counters, all guard and formerly option selects. Not bp flip though.

Pretty common knowledge.

P.s. it's really fun to use Zone as your coordinated gank damage. After a shugo hug for example.

• undondory
    880 posts

@deathtocakl
    the zone I knew but the max punish I didn't turns out I have been doing it on and off against bots
    and why hasn't the BP flip been adjusted? it's getting annoying like her lack of a rework

• Mayan_Master
    559 posts

@deathtocakl yeah man, I was training my cousin, so I did not play today (only arcade with himand training arena)but maybe friday or saturday, if you can.

• Mayan_Master
    559 posts

@undondory saturday bro, or friday you tell me, Im at the mercy of mexican sla..ermm enterpreneurs.

yeah crimson mistress, and we want kage too.
    and maybe mother can join babayaga?

• undondory
    880 posts

@mayankinggaming how am I suppose to play shaman and mother at the same time?

• Mayan_Master
    559 posts

@undondory yeah I mean in different matches...
    or not,

but mother.

*ohh ok...with horkos-BabaYaga
    I see what you did there lolz

now I really need to sleep.
    Maybe the light can cure my nightmares.will see.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1696 posts

@deathtocakl
    Light Parrys?! What is that?! 😄
    PS4 with 30 FPS its thug life... Lmao

• IlluminatiEyes
    1696 posts

@mayankinggaming
    PS5 is out of stock everywhere.
    Im on 2 waiting lists of big stores.. lets wait...

• Knight_Raime
    546 posts

Unfortunately solo playlists would simply divide the game's population further than it already is. The devs could make solo prioritize other solo players in regular playlists but considering how much of a mess MM has always been with this game I don't hold any hope that would happen let alone if it would even function as it is supposed to consistently.

• Artemis_Macabre
    3 posts

@lightuptheeyes same boat for me too, none of my rl friends wanna keep playing this game 😞

the reality is when you play solo you have a high chance to get grouped with people who just plainly don’t take the game as seriously as you do, they [censored] around (or leave the game after dying like one time 🙄)or just don’t pay attention to the way the match is going outside of their own fights, especially in dominion. It also doesn’t help that the quick chat is buggy at times. But a lot of people don’t even pay attention to the call outs to take a specific zone anyway.

i tried lfg but that can be very annoying dealing with certain people 🙄

but i imagine that the devs would be hesitant to make a new playlist for solo players as they favor short matchmaking times over quality games. Less playlists means less divided players which means faster matchmaking. But yeah, I agree with u. Would be cool…

• IlluminatiEyes
    1696 posts

@artemis_macabre
    If you re ps4/5 just join us... We ll make rhe renagades team... Lmao

Suggested Topics