ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BillNePromah
    Original poster 2 posts

Can you please tell me, if I go to New York without completing the tasks in Washington, I will no longer be able to complete the Washington storyline? What will I have to lose?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• echolecter
    368 posts

I think you can still play the DC story line after having completed NYC. But I would suggest to complete the DC part first. Leveling up from start to WT5 still is the best part of the game if you ask me.

• AgentMikel
    241 posts

@billnepromah New York takes place after every mission of Washington, incluiding the Blask Tusk Invasion... So if you go to New York then you will skip some side mission in Washington and you will wind up in a post Invasion Washington DC....

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4813 posts

Hey @billnepromah !

You should still be able to access DC, however as the guys here have already noted, I'd also suggest completing DC before moving to NY just to catch all the story elements.

As NY is a follow-on, it certainly helps to be up to date in the story and get some extra levels too.

If there's anything more we can help with, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics