ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• On PC, during the Harpoon mission the gun is no longer available if being accessed before the point where user has to destroy Benitez's office door

1 Likes/1 Replies/63 Views
    trif0729
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello,

During the mission Harpoon, if user enters the cannon used to break the door and exits from it, at the point of destroying Admiral Benitez's office door the cannon cannot be accessed as the gunner, the option "enter as gunner" is not available and users have to start all over again. This happened on PC, I noticed on YouTube that on consoles does not occur.
    Steps to reproduce On my PC:

Repro rate 100%

1. Boot the tittle on latest version bla bla bla
    2. Make progress until the Harpoon mission
    3. Advance at the point where Benitez locks herself in her office
    4. Enter the gun and exit
    5. Reach the point where user has to "Destroy Benitez's Office Door - A blast from the cannons should do the trick" 
    6. Attempt to enter the cannon as the gunner and take a look at the functionality

Expected Results: Users can use that cannon during the Harpoon mission as many times desired.

Actual Results: During the Harpoon mission, users can use the cannon used for breaking Admiral Benitez's office door twice, and if it's used before the point where he has to "Destroy Benitez's Office Door" the weapon is not available, the option to enter as gunner is not displaying. 

Workaround: User has to start over from that point and be careful not to use the gun.

Notes: I attached the a screenshot picture from that point, it's from YouTube and that guy plays on a console, I completed the mission after reproducing the issue twice after every attempt. 

If you need more details(logs, saves, used gear or the type of main character I use) do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Trif

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics