ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• H0lyF4Th3r
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi! There has been ALOT of server problems latley! The server goes down or freezes, then getting tossed out of the match and get banned, as you know the length of the bann increases each time this happens! Please fix your servers :))))))))))))))) VERY MUCH LOVE FROM THE GREAT COUNTRY SWEDEN

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

@h0lyf4th3r Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about your experience lately playing Rainbow Six Siege. While I cannot lift these temporary sanctions, I'd like you to check out our dedicated PC Connectivity troubleshooting guide here to see if these issues improve.

Official Response
  • Martinskie.THCC
    1 posts

@h0lyf4th3r This problem has been going on for the WHOLE SEASON I don't get how this problem isn't solved yet??? Two matches in a row! I just got a 24 hours ban because of "Connection Lost", everyone was kicked except for one teammate who even got MMR. I dread the day I'll get a perm ban because of this bs.

• Carried.Caszy
    1 posts

I am facing exactly same issue, opened the ticket and received check your connection. Did all the FAQ and still no response from the Ubi only saying thay can§t do anything with it ...

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Sorry to hear about your recent abandoned sanctions and suspected server crash everyone.

Whilst we can not remove these sanctions, we are looking into the recent incidents where this has affected players.

If you happened to have experienced a lag spike in-game, then got disconnected along with your whole team and received an abandoned sanction, this is something we are currently investigating, please see our post here for information on this > 
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/129214/server-crashing-and-lag-spikes-experienced-recently-january-2022/

Official Response

Suggested Topics