ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xXnightsaviorXx
    Original poster 2 posts

I hate to be “that person” but when I play as male Eivor I feel like I can’t use most facial hair since almost none of the beards match Eivors actual hair color. It drives me and my OCD crazy! Now I don’t know how hard this would be to fix but I asume it wouldn’t be that difficult or time consuming... Anyway it would mean alot to me if all hair colors and beard colors were the same color/shade. If you don’t know what I’m even talking about then while you’re in game equip the blonde rebel hairstyle and then equip the classic beard. They don’t even look like the same color honestly… But yeah thanks for reading and (hopefully) fixing this issue!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2188 posts

Hey there @xxnightsaviorxx, welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I have just moved this post over to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla forums, as it seems you posted in the wrong location; I hope you do not mind.

I understand why you would like these to match, and I would love to provide this feedback to the development team. However, before I do that, if possible, could you provide any screenshots for me just demonstrating the difference? It would be greatly appreciated!

Please also let me know if you have any questions.

Official Response
  • xXnightsaviorXx
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-gizmo I can’t. It either says to upload a smaller file or “something went wrong while parsing server response.” I tried everything I can think of but it’s not working sorry… Could you please look into it though..? It’s a small problem sure but a problems still a problem. The Blonde Rebel Cut with the Original Beard is the best way to show you what I’m talking about but you’d need to go in game to see it for yourself. The beard is actually blonde while the hair is a light brownish color. It’s like that for 90% of the hair and beard styles. It would just be really nice for all the beard and hair colors to match. I have faith that you’ll at least bring it to the developers attention and for that I thank you.

• OrcBeard92
    180 posts

@ubi-gizmo https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89724/eivor-s-redhair-color-changed/33?lang=en-US&_=1641512197872

This has been an issue for over a year my friend. Red Hair in particular suffers greatly from this issue, the colours are all out of whack. This thread here contains a bunch of screenshots showing drastic differences in the hair shade.

• SkylarAion
    7 posts

Head hair and facial hair are often different shades in real life. Not to make excuses for what may or may not be intentional discrepancies but at least it may help to know that, to a certain extent, this could be considered realistic.

• joy122
    9 posts

The shade of Celtic beard and Celtic hair are clearly very different from the same shade of other beards and hair styles.

Suggested Topics