ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rwetgi-TR
    Original poster 8 posts

I'm waiting for it to get better, but it gets worse every day. It is not possible to play during the mission. I get disconnect error many times and when I connect, I go back to the beginning. I get 6-7 dc errors in 5 minutes. I don't even want to enter the game, sometimes I have up to 10,000 hours of gameplay, but this way you cool off the game. When I look at the complaints, it is said that there is no such problem in the answer below. Are you kidding me ? there are many people having the problem and the whole ubi team can't fix it. I'm using translate but I hope you understand.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rwetgi-TR
    Original poster 8 posts

status update 🙂 it's been 5 minutes since I shared the status and I got the error again. It's not playable until the new update comes. It gets worse with every update though.

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@rwetgi-tr Hey there. Sorry to see this DELTA error continuing to appear when trying to play the game. I'd like to gather some more information to assist you. Does this message appear during a specific action in-game, or is it random?

In addition, I recommend the steps in this troubleshooting guide. Please let me know if you notice any changes.

Official Response
  • rwetgi-TR
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi_plush I usually do daily tasks and leave. I get it when I play alone or as a team. I haven't tried it in free roaming.

• rwetgi-TR
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi_plush status update again. After writing an answer, I entered again and did the tasks by myself without calling support this time and I did not get any errors. that is, I get the delta error only in the tasks entered as a team when I call support.

• BigJohnC2
    1 posts

@ubi_plush The Delta crashes appear to be random. I have running a lot of open world recently, some sessions I can play for about an hour, today its lasting 5-10 mins. Had five crashes today.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4103 posts

Hi @rwetgi-tr @BigJohnC2

@rwetgi-TR Can you confirm if you have gone through the connectivity troubleshooting that was provided by Ubi_Plush? If not please go through the steps and try again to see if that helps in anyway.

@BigJohnC2 I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing the Delta error.

Could you also go through the connectivity troubleshooting then try again to see if it helps.

Official Response

Suggested Topics