ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mattjib
    Original poster 12 posts

As ypu can see from the title Tardigrade is not working for me. I was playing in the DZ with a group and I was running Tardigrade but it never worked. Everytime mine or my team mates armour went Tardigrade didn't proc. I went into the range to test it on the damage self part and it still doesn't work there. Will this be getting a fix

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@mattjib Greetings. We'd like to look into this more for you. Would you be able to send a video link of the Tardigrade armor bonus not proccing?

Official Response
  • Y.A.FireBoon
    6 posts

@ubi_plush There are actually several issues with Tardigrade. I had feeling like it's not proccing for 90% of the time. But that is only partially true. It doesn't procc many times but sometimes it just doesn't display that it's on cooldown or it even doesn't go on cooldown on a wearer. I play mostly conflict and the Tardigrade really doesn't work as expected.
    If Bugisoft would do any testing they'd know that there are many bugs especially in PvP.
    I do have some videos. How much will Bugisoft pay me to do their job?

• As1r0nimo
    343 posts

@y-a-fireboon
    The problem with Unbreakable and Tardigarde is that it doesn't scan you each 1ms. So, if you have an armor regen at least 1%, it could be like this:
    Scan -> you lost armor -> 1% regened -> scan (no point for restoring it).

• Y.A.FireBoon
    6 posts

@as1r0nimo I have a "support" build with no regen at all and the Tardigrade isn't proccing most of the times but I think only for a wearer. The team members seems to beneficiate of the bonus.

• N3mB0t
    796 posts

this kind of bugs usualy gets sorted just by equiping a diferent loadout and back to the one with the problem , have you tryed that?

i have that problem with a few things too , but i notice it big time when its on the memento , picking up a trophy doesnt give me bonus armour and i know its not procing , switching loadouts back and forth solves the issue everytime , for me.

still its a bug and should be fixed , sometimes when i see people complaining the game is harder i guess its their talents that are not working because of the same issues.

• Noxious81
    777 posts
    (...) Tardigrade isn't proccing most of the times but I think only for a wearer. The team members seems to beneficiate of the bonus.

That's why having a video would help big time – because otherwise one may think "Yeah, maybe it's not proccing for him for approximately 45 seconds, then it suddenly works one time, and doesn't work again for round about 45 seconds."

• Y.A.FireBoon
    6 posts

@noxious81 Of course, but my experience with Bugi support is that I take time to make a video, process it, post it and no one looks at it for months. Why should I do it then? They are very incompetent to handle PvP related anything.

• Noxious81
    777 posts
    (...) but my experience with Bugi support is that I take time to make a video, process it, post it and no one looks at it for months. (...)

I can't say that that wasn't true... I myself have for example delivered several videos and screenshots for a couple of bugs with the Iron Horse raid... and nothing has happened since then. But I always think that at least giving them the chance to help is really something worth it. Especially since recording a gameplay video luckily isn't that laborious anymore...

Suggested Topics