ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nerdmonkey96
    Original poster 17 posts

Hey everyone!

I love this New Game + feature in Far Cry 5! Played it so many times already with NG+. I mean sure for someone it might be a lame feature and too easy, someone loves to gain/achieve money, weapons and stuff all over again and start the game/story from literally zero.
    But for me, it takes time to gain all this stuff and sometimes I just wanna play the story again with a little advantage and make it a little bit easier as the stuff you already gained stays with you.
    Of course it’s anyone’s choice if they wanna play a new game all over again and start from 0 or if they wanna play the new game + with some advantages.

All I’m saying is that it’s a great feature, only in FC5, and it’s a shame it doesn’t continue in other FC games. Like New Dawn and Far Cry 6. I mean, it’s more fun sometimes. 😇☺

What do you guys think?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Lake-Echo
    6 posts

@nerdmonkey96

I agree. It is a good example of increasing playability.

One thing that has always frustrated me with FC 4 onwards is that it uses a single save file. Because of that, I’m not starting over from scratch. Maybe when all DLC has released and I have 100% but until then, I’ll play other games.

I would be happy to start a new game with my original save file safely in a different slot - a master save so to speak.

Multiple save files, New Game +, matchmade coop missions, arcade mode……..these are all things that would increase the game’s playability.

• nerdmonkey96
    Original poster 17 posts

@lake-echo Definitely! I agree.
    More save slots, like in FC6, and arcade mode, like in FC5, would be awesome. 😉😇

Suggested Topics