ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5609 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for updating this thread with your experiences with Avenge Quests in-game, as well as sharing your feedback regarding the rarity of these.

I'd like to assure you all that the dedicated teams have been notified about the scarcity of Avenge Quests in-game, and we have been forwarding the reports shared with us here to assist with this investigation. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. Once there is any new information available, we will let you know within this thread.

We have also forwarded your feedback about removing Avenge Quest weekly challenges due to the rarity of Avenge Quests to complete these challenges in-game. If these challenges are to be removed from the game for any reason, then this information will be shared on our official platforms and within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, if you're having trouble spawning Avenge Quests, then I'd recommend that you try searching around Scotthoh Farm and the Ruined Tower in East Anglia. A number of players have shared that this has been a reliable spot to find Avenge Quests, even if it does take a bit of waiting time.

Additionally, I've also forwarded your feedback about a New Game+ option in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. If a New Game+ feature is to be added to the game, then this news will be shared on our official platforms and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics