ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DraclauriaTepes
    Original poster 4 posts

We have the bug where my character starts teleporting to the point where I go further and further away and higher into the sky until I start falling and die and have to restart whatever I was doing.

Next bug is collecting a Hoard Map Item and it never being picked up. But I can't try and repack it up because it's gone now. Missing out on [censored] that I've been working hard to get.

And while I'm here, the anomaly jumping is so bad that it frustrates the he'll out of myself and anyone I let have a try of it. It's like it's running off old mechanics. Please fix.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2516 posts

Hey @draclauriatepes

I apologise for the delay getting back to you here. The first two issues you have mentioned have both been reported to the dev team already. Regarding the feedback on the anomoly jumping, if you have any suggestions on how to improve it, we will be happy forward these on to you.

Also, having multiple issues in 1 thread makes it hard to keep any discussions flowing and reading easily if players were to comment on them if there's lots of issues being discussed. I know that isn't the case here as there hasn't been any comments on it, but it's just to let you know for the future, it's best to have a thread for each individual issue so people can find the thread easily when searching to see if someone has already reported something.

Official Response

Suggested Topics