ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SoldierOfWWZ
    Original poster 7 posts

Hello,

I was looking to purchase the Alsvinder mount skin from the Helix store and this item is no longer showing up along with multiple other mount skins, raven skins, character packs etc. (this is post update for me)
    My partner who owns the game as well has not finished downloading the update and all of these items are still available in his store.
    Is this some kind of bug or have these items been permanently removed?

Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5595 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As the dedicated teams have confirmed that it is working as intended that some gear sets are no longer available in the Animus Store, we will be locking this thread.

The sets that have been affected by this are the following:

• Hearthweru
    • Einherjar
    • Mystical
    • Valkyrie
    • Berserker
    • Modern Day
    • Huldufolk
    • High Elf
    • Charlemagne

These gear sets are now be available as "Theme Packs," which can be purchased from the "Exclusive Offers" tab. The Theme Packs are re-bundled offers from a given theme, which contain 24 items (such as gear set, mount and raven skin, settlement accessories and ship scheme). The price of these Theme Packs is reduced if you already own any of the items.

These Theme Packs rotate on a weekly basis on a Tuesday at 14:00 UTC (you can check the timer by opening up the pack). (you can check the timer by opening up the pack). Three packs will be available each week. It will no longer be possible to purchase individual sets from the Animus Store (such as just the ship scheme, or just the armour set). If you already own the pack, it won't show in the rotation. However, Reda will still sell individual items from the set, which can be purchased using Opals.

Any future updates for the Animus Store will be shared on our official platforms. If you're encountering any issues when making purchases from the Animus Store, please don't hesitate to create a new thread and we'll take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1424 posts

@soldierofwwz

Interesting. Five sets are absent from the Helix shop, Einherjar, Hearthweru, Modern Day, Mystical and Valkyrie. Einherjar, Hearthweru and Mystical are all in "exclusive offers" in entirety but Modern Day and Valkyrie are nowhere.

In addition, I'm not seeing the Black Raven Naval Pack, Mystical Naval Pack, Mystical Tattoo set or Mystical Gear set. I should as I don't have all of them (though do have some of them). I am seeing Raven's Beak, though.

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 208 posts

Hey there@soldierofwwz. Could you please provide me with some screenshots showing these items are missing?

@SpirantCrayon22 Thanks for this list! Are these things missing from the store or your inventory as well?

Official Response
  • SoldierOfWWZ
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-peach
    It's really hard to document the absence of something 🤔 But here is a bunch of screenshots of my store with multiple items missing.

(please note, I haven't purchased any of the missing items either, so that's not why they are no longer showing up)

• SoldierOfWWZ
    Original poster 7 posts

And the packs

• SoldierOfWWZ
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-peach

As you can see I am missing all the mount skins and theme packs from the Helix store that @spirantcrayon22 documented

• SpirantCrayon22
    1424 posts

@ubi-peach

Probably simplest for you to look in the shop and write a list of what you can see. I assume you're able to load a "vanilla" save.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1424 posts

More complete list of sets where something seems to have changed or looks wrong in the Helix shop.

Black Raven.
    Tattoo pack in the shop. I own 3/5.
    Gear, Character, Naval, Settlement packs NOT in the shop. I own 5/5, 8/9, 3/5, 5/5 respectively.
    Weapon and Companions; I own 3, the other is in the shop.

Einherjar, Hearthweru, Mystical.
    No sub-sets available, only complete sets in "Exclusive Offers".

Modern Day, Raider tattoos, Valkyrie.
    NO PACKS in the shop.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1424 posts

@ubi-peach

As examples, the Black Raven shield is in my inventory, the Black Raven Shields are available at Gudrun's place, Geri is at whatshisface's place and the ornaments are in the settlements decoration places.

• SoldierOfWWZ
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-peach

Just checked again today and these items are still missing from my store as the screenshots show.

Is there any update on why this might be? Is it being investigated? Or fixed soon?

Thank you

• GersonTF
    9 posts

@soldierofwwz It is happening the same to me. Playing on my PC. I was going to buy Einherjar set, Alswinder mount and, maybe, Valkyrie set. All gonne. And much others too. Hope support fix this mess!

• GersonTF
    9 posts

@ubi-peach OMG! Ihave the same problem. And I've (I think we all) noticed it the day after the new patch!

• SoldierOfWWZ
    Original poster 7 posts

@gersontf I'm slightly "happier" just because the Valkyrie set was in the exclusive offers this week so I was able to finally get the Alsvinder mount skin, but everything else that has been documented is still missing from my store. Very frustrating 😡

• SoldierOfWWZ
    Original poster 7 posts

@gersontf I can confirm it was something with the patch. In my original post I mentioned my partner was in the process of downloading it and he could still access all these things in the store, the moment it finished and he booted up the game, it was all gone just the same as us

• WWGeneral
    1 posts

Cant find the einherjar pack or the hearthweru pack. have they been removed or is it a bug with the store?

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

Yea in missing those items also. Missed the sale for the einherjar pack but want to buy it either way. They need to get it back up in the game.

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@wwgeneral I play on Xbox and also don't have access to the einherjar pack but want to buy it. Hopefully it's a mistake and they re-add the missing packs

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

I know I missed the einherjar pack for sale in the store a few days ago. I was gonna buy it regardless but now it's not listed.

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 208 posts

Howdy @caz_reklaw! We are currently looking into this. I apologize for any confusion!

Official Response
  • caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@ubi-peach, thanks excited for it to be up in the store again.

Suggested Topics