ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I just checked also, still missing multiple items and packs. Doesn't make much sense why they'd be missing or what would take ubisoft so long to fix the issue and make everything available in the store

• SkylarAion
    7 posts

I was going to buy the High Elf mount with Helix credits but it looks like now that the item is part of a theme pack that's in the 'exclusive offers' section of the store it's no longer available to purchase by itself? This is my first week playing the game so I have no idea if this is normal (kinda weird if it is because now Ubisoft aren't getting my money), but if it is the case that items are cycled out for the exclusive offers then I would expect the things that were in there previously to be re-added to the normal section for purchase but they just seem to be gone.(Valkyrie pack and Modern Day pack were among last week's promotions). Is this a bug or a feature?

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@skylaraion I have a thread about the einherjar pack missing from the store as well. Still haven't received a legit response from someone who can actually resolve the issue.

• TheNorfolkian
    1478 posts

@skylaraion I totally understand your frustration. It was just recently announced by @Ubi-Borealis at the end of this now-locked thread that the situation with the Helix Store is operating as intended... and that items that gear sets that are currently missing will presumably reappear at some point in the future. That is about as official of a response as we’re going to get. However...

This situation also raises a very interesting curiosity with respect to Reda’s Store. A lot of players like myself and @SpirantCrayon22 keep a close eye on the daily and weekly roll-out offers to see what can be acquired with Opal instead of using real money to purchase something with Helix credits. If some sets are removed from the Helix Store, there is a distinct possibility that they are also removed from the ‘random’ selection pool that show up in Reda’s Store.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads about some gear sets now missing from the Animus Store. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all information and updates in an easy-to-find location.

We have contacted the development team regarding the item sets that are missing from the store and we can confirm that this is working as intended. The sets that have been affected by this are the following:

• Hearthweru
    • Einherjar
    • Mystical
    • Valkyrie
    • Berserker
    • Modern Day
    • Huldufolk
    • High Elf
    • Charlemagne

The item sets will return to the store at a later time. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted on our official platforms, so please keep an eye out!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you for the reply. I will say that if removing items from the real cash store was done intentionally, it is costing ubisoft money. There are many people who are interested in purchasing those items and now have to wait weekly in hopes of what they seek becoming available which in turn costs the company additional income. I'd recommended that all items remain available or at least rotate daily to increase to possibility for players to buy what they want.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @caz_reklaw!

As mentioned in my post, these item sets will be returning to the store at a later time! Once we have more details to share regarding this, as well as any additional updates for the Animus Store, this information will be posted on our official platforms. Please keep an eye out for future updates! 😄

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1883 posts

@ubi-borealis

Do you guys understand that this kind of "we delisted this stuff without bothering to tell anyone" really annoys your customers? Perhaps not but I bet you do sometimes wonder why gamers can be so toxic sometimes.

Regarding the Helix shop, something must have changed today because as of yesterday many of the sets you list were in that shop and some sets that weren't in the shop aren't on your list. Black Raven items are not all in the shop. Huldufolk, High Elf and Charlemagne were all there in the Offers page.

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@ubi-borealis when you say later time, is there a schedule you can refer me to, or are the items and packs offered randomly generated? Just wondering because my job takes me away from home for weeks at a time and I don't want to miss an opportunity. Which is why I stated this rotational idea isn't the best option for ubisoft or its customers

• Ubi-Borealis

We apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused by these changes, @SpirantCrayon22, and I've shared this feedback with the dedicated teams. Rest assured that the sets that have been removed will become available again in the future.

I've noticed that the High Elf and Charlemagne packs are still available to purchase as Theme Packs via the Exclusive Offers tab. I've reached out to our dedicated teams to see if we can find some more clarification on what gear sets are available, and in what capacity. Once we have more details to share, we'll post them within this thread.

@caz_reklaw - We don't have a confirmed schedule for when specific gear sets will be available in the Animus Store. I'd recommend keeping an eye out on our official platforms for more news about what's available in the Animus Store and when. I've shared your feedback about set rotation with the dedicated teams for further consideration.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • UbiMint
    186 posts

Hi there @NorwegianNico!

You've posted this in the Just Dance 2021 forums, so I'm moving this to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Player Support forums for you. Please make sure you're posting your questions in the correct forums in the future, thanks!

Also, are you looking for the full set of armor or just pieces of it? Are you looking in the Animus Store or Reda's Shop?

• SpirantCrayon22
    1883 posts

@thenorfolkian

Regarding whether the sets that are "temporarily delisted" are going to keep appearing in Reda's shop, as of yesterday the last dates for various sets were:

Hearthweru - 23rd November
    Huldufolk - 20th December
    Mystical - 21st December
    Modern Day - 26th December
    Valkyrie - 27th December
    Berserker - 28th December
    Einherjar - 30th December
    High Elf - 3rd January
    Charlemagne - 4th January

That doesn't say a lot in itself but, well, it's related information.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1883 posts

@caz_reklaw

Quite so. The rotation system, apart from being rubbish as it is now, doesn't help you. It really needs to be replaced, I'd say about 1 year and a bit less than 2 months ago actually. Make opal more scarce maybe but have everything available. Make it the same as Connect units (and Helix units for that matter). Something other than arbitrarily preventing acquisition of items so annoying customers.

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I'm with you everything should be available at all times, doesn't make any sense to restrict when digital items can be purchased

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@spirantcrayon22 either way from the response we received it doesn't sound like there are any plans to fix the problem soon. I'm noisy likely gonna take a break from the game until things are rectified

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

I got excited for two seconds when I saw the sale they're having in the helix, only to realize none of the missing items were there

• SidSixT
    102 posts

@thenorfolkian I can confirm that items that are temporarily removed from the Helix store can still be acquired from Reda. I got the Einherjar pants from Reda just the other day, even though the Einherjar sets are currently not shown in the Helix store.

• TheNorfolkian
    1478 posts

@sidsixt Well that is certainly good news. Thank you for confirming this!

• SkylarAion
    7 posts

@caz_reklaw So did I, then I got excited to see an icon for the Valkyrie pack, but I can't click on it for some reason.

Why is the store so buggy, and what's the point of having a sale when half the items in the store are missing? I'm assuming the sale will be over by the time this gets fixed.

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@skylaraion of course the sale will be over before it gets fixed

Suggested Topics