ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@ubi-peach how soon will it be back in the game store again? Thanks

• Et4hiel
    125 posts

It's not only Einherjar, there is a ton of packs (naval/settlement) that are missing. Like Gothic shields for me, I do not have them and yet they can't be found in Helix store.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1907 posts

@et4hiel

Out of interest, do you have both the Gothic Figurehead and Tailpiece?

Theory about the store; they rearranged stuff. Doesn't help you but might help them. I think what used to happen was that the complete set of five ship things would disappear from the Helix Store if one of the sub-sets was owned in entirety. The sub-sets have gone now but I think they still exist in the mind of the complete set. If you see what I mean.

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I don't have any pieces of the Gothic set

• Et4hiel
    125 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Yup, I've got 4/5 pieces of Gothic Naval pack, the only one I'm missing are shields, which I can't find in Helix 😐

Your theory could be right, however IMO Helix is one big mess since the beginning of the game. You can't check when did you buy stuff because some dates are showing up, some not. You can't buy specific items, because packs disappeared from store.
    Really funny, because Helix is one of the most important things to Ubisoft and they put a lot of effort to fill it with some "great stuff"...

• Ubi-Oxavo
    804 posts

@caz_reklaw hello again! We have reported this issue to the development team, however we have not received any updates therefore we can't confirm as for now if the content was removed.

@Et4hiel and @SpirantCrayon22 Could you please specify the name of packs you are missing so I can add it to the existing report?

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have additional questions!

• SpirantCrayon22
    1907 posts

@ubi-oxavo

Here's the thread where it is first mentioned along with my post of what I noticed was missing. The "exclusive offers" have changed since then and I have not looked to see which packs are or aren't present. Don't worry about me, though, I do not buy anything from the Helix store.

One comment. I suspect that the set-up of the shop with packs needs fixing a bit. If you consider the sets of five ship cosmetics, the "naval pack", that pack used to be one set of three and one set of two in the shop. Those sub-sets are gone now. That isn't a problem BUT if one of the two old sub-sets is owned completely then the full set of five disappears from the store.

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@ubi-oxavo the pack I'm inquiring about is the einherjar pack

• NynzyLove
    9 posts

Some items are missing from the store for purchasing too, along with their associated sets - such as the Bannerman's Spear and its set (do not know its name offhand), as well as the dagger that increased damage when poisoned (again do not know its name offhand)~

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@ubi-oxavo has there been any updates from the development team regarding the missing packs from the store?

• Et4hiel
    125 posts

@ubi-oxavo Below you will find a list of items that for me are missing, maybe I missed some of them..

ITEM PACKS:

Berserker -> I already own all of this pack, yet yesterday I was able to buy some settlement item once again and lost 35 Opals (I hope that you will give them back...). Also Berserker pack showed up for me as a one of "hot deals" in Helix Store
    Einherjar -> I own 3/9 pieces (bird, hood and armor), the rest is not available in Helix
    Hearthweru -> I don't see this pack at Helix at all
    Modern Day -> I own 2/9 pieces (mount and bird), the rest is not available in Helix
    Mystical -> I own 1/9 pieces (mount), the rest is not available in Helix
    Valkyrie -> I own 1/9 pieces (mount), the rest is not available in Helix

NAVAL PACKS:

Berserker -> same as above...
    Black Raven -> I own 3/5 pieces (sail, figurehead, tailpiece), the rest is not available in Helix
    Einherjar -> I own 3/5 pieces (shields, figurehead, tailpiece), the rest is not available in Helix
    Gothic -> I own 4/5 pieces (all except shields), not available in Helix
    Hearthweru -> I own 1/5 pieces (shields), the rest is not available in Helix
    Hel's Damnation -> I own 3/5 pieces (hull, figurehead, tailpiece). the rest is not available in Helix
    Knight of the Round Table -> I own 4/5 pieces (all except hull), not available in Helix
    Modern Day -> I own 2/5 pieces (hull and sail), the rest is not available in Helix
    Mystical -> I own 1/5 pieces (figurehead), the rest is not available in Helix
    Taranis -> I own 3/5 pieces (hull, figurehead, tailpiece), the rest is not available in Helix
    Unicorn -> I own 4/5 pieces (all except tailpiece), not available in Helix
    Valkyrie -> I own 4/5 pieces (all except hull), not available in Helix

SETTLEMENT PACKS:

Berserker -> same as above...
    Jormungandr -> I own 3/5 pieces, Midgard Serpent Statue and Loki's Statue are not available in Helix
    Modern Day -> I own 4/5 pieces, Military Monument is not available in Helix
    Mystical -> I own 2/5 pieces, Amber Runestone + Friend of the Forest and Tree of Life are not available in Helix
    Seafarer -> I own 5/5 pieces and yet again entire pack is available to buy in Helix..
    Taranis -> I own 4/5 pieces, Engraved Tree is not available in Helix
    Werewolf -> I own 1/5 pieces (tree), the rest is not available in Helix

TATTOO PACKS:

Einherjar -> not available to buy at all
    Hearthweru -> not available to buy at all
    Modern Day -> not available to buy at all
    Mystical -> not available to buy at all
    Raider -> not available to buy at all

As you can see there is a lot of items missing (for me ofc) and I hope that you will take care of it. I definitely put too much effort to help solving things that I don't support at all..

Cheers!

• SteveZ_Pun
    381 posts

@et4hiel
    I made a topic month ago cause many items arent shown as owned..The Berserker pack was bugged for 7 month i seems it still have issues( i preordered the Ultimate P and never used the gear cause the issue)
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/108810/i-can-purchase-items-from-reda-even-though-i-already-own-it/6?lang=en-US
    Never a excuse or compensation...
    But a offer to buy it as a exclusive offer

• Et4hiel
    125 posts

@stevez_pun Simply awesome, that's why I told that Helix is big mess since day 1 tbh...
    Exactly the same "exclusive" offer is popping for me despite the fact that I own all of this.
    Let's wait for their response.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 652 posts

Hi everyone! There aren't any further updates at this time from the game team about these packs, and I do apologize for that. Rest assured that as soon as we have an update for you, it will get posted here for you guys to see. Thank you so much for your patience!

Official Response
  • caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@ubistorm please tell them to just throw everything back up in the animus and keep them on there instead of interchanging items randomly

• NorwegianNico
    1 posts

I can't find Einherjar pack in the store! Every other packs are in the store, Einherjar is the only i can't find. Someone tell me why? or how i can buy it

• bielik01
    1786 posts

I also couldn't find the Einherjar items in the store. What my suggestion is it would be nice not to hide owned items and just marked them as owned, so that nothing would be hidden - totally opposite of what @Ubi-Keo wrote here.

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@bielik01 I don't care what they do, I just want a chance to buy the einherjar pack before I really dive into the game

• caz_reklaw
    22 posts

@ubistorm question, will the items in the store rotate on the weekly reset? Or is the missing items from the store a bigger issue?

• SpirantCrayon22
    1907 posts

Continued issues here I'm afraid. I just noticed I have no way of buying the Black Raven or Mystical ship items. I own four of the five Black Raven ship skins but only one of the Mystical.

I have no intention of spending money on Helix Credits, though, as Reda's shop is so absolutely dire.

I've just looked at what's available and there's even more of a problem now. Are items being delisted?

The following sets are not in the Helix Store - Einherjar, Hearthweru, Modern Day, Valkyrie.

For sets where I own some of them.

Berserker - I'm missing 2 tattoos but the Raider tattoo set isn't there.
    Black Raven - I'm missing 2 ship items but the ship set is not in the store; the other 2 items I don't have (bow, tattoo) are there.
    Mystical - no items in the store; I am missing 4 ship, 1 tattoo and 1 gear.

Suggested Topics