ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Et4hiel
    125 posts

@ubi-borealis Was marked as "Resolved" because you gave an answer why some packs are missing, so why did someone merge my post with this thread if since beginning I was talking that MORE sets are missing for me and there is a huge problem with Berserker one...
    I made a long post where I informed what sets and what specific items are missing, it's just a matter of good will to find it, but OK will post it again - updated with your info about "Theme packs".

"@ubi-oxavo Below you will find a list of items that for me are missing, maybe I missed some of them..

ITEM PACKS:

Berserker -> I already own all of this pack, yet yesterday I was able to buy some settlement item once again and lost 35 Opals (I hope that you will give them back...). Also Berserker pack showed up for me as a one of "hot deals" in Helix Store

NAVAL PACKS:

Berserker -> same as above...
    Black Raven -> I own 3/5 pieces (sail, figurehead, tailpiece), the rest is not available in Helix
    Gothic -> I own 4/5 pieces (all except shields), not available in Helix
    Hel's Damnation -> I own 3/5 pieces (hull, figurehead, tailpiece). the rest is not available in Helix
    Knight of the Round Table -> I own 4/5 pieces (all except hull), not available in Helix
    Taranis -> I own 3/5 pieces (hull, figurehead, tailpiece), the rest is not available in Helix
    Unicorn -> I own 4/5 pieces (all except tailpiece), not available in Helix

SETTLEMENT PACKS:

Berserker -> same as above...
    Jormungandr -> I own 3/5 pieces, Midgard Serpent Statue and Loki's Statue are not available in Helix
    Seafarer -> I own 5/5 pieces and yet again entire pack is available to buy in Helix..
    Taranis -> I own 4/5 pieces, Engraved Tree is not available in Helix
    Werewolf -> I own 1/5 pieces (tree), the rest is not available in Helix

TATTOO PACKS:

Raider -> not available to buy at all

As you can see there is a lot of items missing (for me ofc) and I hope that you will take care of it. I definitely put too much effort to help solving things that I don't support at all..

Cheers!"

Regarding Berserker item, yes - as I mentioned the entire pack is owned by me since day one of Valhalla and yet Reda took 35 Opals for Odin Wooden Statue. Right now I can see that the entire pack shows for me that is available to purchase (excluding Odin Wooden Statue). As a proof below some SS.

• Et4hiel
    125 posts

Hello again @Ubi-Borealis

Could you please tell me are there any news regarding my post? Do you know why all of mentioned by me packs are not available in Helix?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @SpirantCrayon22 & @Et4hiel,

I apologise for my delayed response, and that your original query was lost within this thread, @Et4hiel. Thank you for taking the time to share these with us again. I'll do my best to address the concerns you've raised about specific sets in your posts,

Thank you for creating a new thread about the Berserker Pack only showing as partially owned, @SpirantCrayon22, despite the fact you own the content in-game by other means (such as via owning the Ultimate Edition of the game). As you have been advised in that thread, the development team has been notified of this and are looking into this further. For clarity's sake, I would recommend that we continue any conversation about this specific store issue in the dedicated thread.

Thank you for creating a new thread about the Seafarer's Settlement pack as well, @Et4hiel. I can see that some of my colleagues have reached out to you within this thread for more information. To prevent too much confusion, I suggest that any further investigation into this specific pack is carried out within this thread.

I'm sorry to hear that neither of you have been able to buy parts of the Black Raven ship set, @SpirantCrayon22, as well as several other ship, settlement, and tattoo sets @Et4hiel. Thank you for specifying the names of the sets, as well as how many pieces you own. I can see that you've mentioned that you're unable to purchase the Berserker ship pack, as well as the Raider tattoos, separately anymore. This is because they are now part of the Berserker Theme Pack, so it is currently no longer possible to purchase these pack separately. The item sets will be returning to the store at a later time. Once there are any new details available about these store changes, they will be posted on our official platforms.

I've reached out the dedicated teams to see if we can get more information regarding the other sets you've mentioned ( spoiler), and why you are no longer able to find these in-store.

I'm sorry to hear that you were able to accidentally purchase another version of Odin's Wooden Statue, @Et4hiel. We are aware that some settlement decorations can show as available in Reda's Store, despite being already owned, and the development team is looking into this issue further. You can find the dedicated Megathread for this investigation here. I can see that you have already reached out within this thread for more information about your Odin Wooden Statue, and a member of the team will reach out as soon as they're able to.

I hope I have addressed the store issues you have raised in your posts. If I have missed anything, please do let me know.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1907 posts

@ubi-borealis

I've also explained why the Black Raven ship items can't be found in the shop and that directly implies what needs to be done, please pass this on.

As things used to be in the shop, there was a Naval Pack which contained a Ship Skin pack (hull, sail, shields) and a Ship Prop pack (figurehead, tailpiece). Once either the Skin or Prop packs were owned the Naval Pack disappeared from the shop. I own the Black Raven Ship Prop set, which meant the Naval Pack disappeared from the shop but the Ship Skin pack remained in the shop. So I was able to complete that (if I wished).

That mechanism is still working even though the Ship Skin and Ship Prop packs have been removed from the shop. The new shop took away the Black Raven Ship Skin set and the old mechanism took away the Black Raven Naval Pack. So I cannot now get the remaining cosmetic unless it appears in Reda's Rubbish.

I believe that anyone who had incomplete ship cosmetics for a given scheme - but owned either (1) hull, sail and shields or (2) figurehead and tailpiece from it - is in the same position as me.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Et4hiel & @SpirantCrayon22,

The development team have been looking into this issue further, and they'd just like to clarify some additional information.

@Et4hiel - Just to clarify, when looking for the Naval and Settlement packs you're missing parts of (such as the Gothic Naval pack and Werewolf Settlement pack), whereabouts are you searching in the Animus Store? You should be able to find the packs you've mentioned by going to "Packs" then choosing either "Naval" or "Settlement" packs. I was able to find a number of the sets you've reported as missing here, such as the Unicorn and Taranis.

If these packs aren't available in your "Packs" section of the Animus Store, would you be able to send us some images or a video that shows what sets are available in your Store? I can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@SpirantCrayon22 - I've shared your report regarding the Black Raven Naval pack to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this as well. Just to confirm, are you also unable to find the Black Raven Naval pack in your "Packs" section of the Animus Store? If so, can you please send us some images or a video that shows what Naval packs are available to you within the Animus Store? We can then include this in the investigation.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1907 posts

@ubi-borealis

Ah, right, the old "picture or video" thing.

Yes, that's right, as already mentioned I cannot see the Black Raven Naval Pack in the Helix shop. I have the figurehead, shields and tailpiece via Reda's Rubbish. Because I have the figurehead and tailpiece the full Naval Pack has been removed from the shop because of the way the shop used to work. I think this might also apply to the Character Pack, I can't buy that but that is because I own all the armour though I do not own both the weapons. The difference is I can still buy Raven's Beak to complete tha pack but I cannot buy the hull or sail.

In the shop/packs/naval pack section I see Steampunk, Jormungandr, Werewolf, Ullr's Hunter, Knight of the Round Table, Taranis, Knight ISU, Gothic, Hel's Damnation, Niflheim, Unicorn, Draugr and Blood Eagle ship packs.

It's not because Black Raven has been removed from the shop, though I suppose that might happen 20 minutes from now, as I can still see the Black Raven tattoos there.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know what Naval packs are visible in your store, @SpirantCrayon22. I've passed on this clarification to the dedicated teams to see if this can help with the investigation into the missing Black Raven Naval pack. If we require any additional information from your experience, we'll reach out within this thread. 🙂

Official Response
  • the_man_himself
    4 posts

@UbiMint I also can't see it available to purchase on the Animus Store. Seeing online that the full set was available as a pack but, not available now.

• Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

Hey @the_man_himself

Items like the Einherjar pack will now be found in the new "Theme Pack" offers that are in the Exclusive Offers section of the Store. The Theme Packs are on a weekly rotation and may not always be available for players to purchase. You can find all of the sets that will be in this rotating Store section here.

• the_man_himself
    4 posts

@ubi_plush Perfect, Thanks!

• SpirantCrayon22
    1907 posts

The Black Raven Naval Pack is now in the Helix shop.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2774 posts

No problem @the_man_himself. If there's ever anything else we can help with, please feel free to reach out again.

Official Response
  • MrBusiness777
    3 posts

There were a few packs in the Animus store that I remember seeing but now I can't find them.

I can't remember all of them off the top of my head, but the Charlemagne and Modern Day packs are two examples.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1907 posts

@mrbusiness777

Ubisoft changed the shop a few weeks ago and now some only appear as complete sets (all 24 items) in "Exclusive Offers". There's 5-10 sets in this group. They cycle every week or two. If you have some of a given set you get a discount. They do still have a chance of showing up in Reda's Rubbish.

• Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

@MrBusiness777 Hey there. @SpirantCrayon22 is correct. A variety of packs are now available as theme packs in the Exclusive Offers store page. The Themes that have been delisted and changed into Theme Packs are:

• Hearthweru
    • Einherjar
    • Mystical
    • Valkyrie
    • Berserker
    • Modern Day
    • Huldufolk
    • High Elf
    • Charlemagne

• Et4hiel
    125 posts

Hello @ubi-borealis,

Sorry for my late response - was on a holiday brake.

Just to inform, after TU 1.5.0 all packs that were missing for me are again in the Helix. Answering your question about matter of searching - mentioned packs were not available at all at any section, nor naval or settlement, but as I said after last update all are back.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @SpirantCrayon22 and @Et4hiel, thanks for the update guys and delighted to hear this 🙂 .

Hope you enjoy your game-time and if you do have any further queries or run into any other difficulties, feel free to get in touch at any time!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

As the dedicated teams have confirmed that it is working as intended that some gear sets are no longer available in the Animus Store, we will be locking this thread.

The sets that have been affected by this are the following:

• Hearthweru
    • Einherjar
    • Mystical
    • Valkyrie
    • Berserker
    • Modern Day
    • Huldufolk
    • High Elf
    • Charlemagne

These gear sets are now be available as "Theme Packs," which can be purchased from the "Exclusive Offers" tab. The Theme Packs are re-bundled offers from a given theme, which contain 24 items (such as gear set, mount and raven skin, settlement accessories and ship scheme). The price of these Theme Packs is reduced if you already own any of the items.

These Theme Packs rotate on a weekly basis on a Tuesday at 14:00 UTC (you can check the timer by opening up the pack). (you can check the timer by opening up the pack). Three packs will be available each week. It will no longer be possible to purchase individual sets from the Animus Store (such as just the ship scheme, or just the armour set). If you already own the pack, it won't show in the rotation. However, Reda will still sell individual items from the set, which can be purchased using Opals.

Any future updates for the Animus Store will be shared on our official platforms. If you're encountering any issues when making purchases from the Animus Store, please don't hesitate to create a new thread and we'll take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics