ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sew3333s
    Original poster 14 posts

Hi my pc: 10850K stock 4800mhz

2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz XMP

Seasonic Tx-850 Ultra Titanium

Gigabyte Rtx 3090 Gaming ( 2x8pin,2 separate pcie cables )

Asus Z490 Maximus

1 TB SSD

I bought that game. My question. One time when i was in graphic options and pressed ESC to main menu,screen flickered to black for 1 second. In moment when i quitted graphic options by esc to main menu.

That happened once and now no flickering even i tested many times.
    Here is video of that moment ( not my video ,only to show to moment,also here is not flicker 😞

That moment 2:03-2:04 <quitting from graphics to main menu>.

Dont worry about this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Dino
    Ubisoft Support Staff 98 posts

Howdy @sew3333s!

Thanks for sharing that video so I could take a look at the example you had. When you experienced it in your game, had you applied any changes to the graphic settings prior to going back to the main menu? To clarify as well, this happened to you just once, and you weren't able to notice it again?

Official Response
  • sew3333s
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubi-dino Yes i applied from ULTRA to HIGH raytracing and pressed escape to back to main menu. During that screen flickered to black for 1 second.
    When i am now repeating that ,after applying settings again it not flicker. Happened once just.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @sew3333s, thanks for your response and what a setup you've got there! 🙂

I've watched through the video footage and the flicker seem to be rather minor, so taking into account that there were graphics changes made beforehand, I wouldn't worry about this too much, however if you do have reoccurring screen-flickering instances in the future, do let us know and we may need to have a closer look at it.

Hope you enjoy your game-time and if you do have any queries in the future, feel free to drop us a message at any time! 🙂

Official Response
  • sew3333s
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubi-karl I only to show to moment. In video flicker is not present i,n video without flicker.😞

when i was in graphic options and pressed ESC to main menu,screen flickered to black for 1 second. In moment when i quitted graphic options by esc to main menu.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Appreciate your swift response and I see what you mean there 🙂 .

Based on the information you've provided, I do understand however that after attempting to reproduce the issue, it did not occur again and was a single off instance, is that right?

Official Response
  • sew3333s
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubi-karl yes once happened. Not able to reproduce

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2289 posts

Hey @sew3333s

Thanks for confirming and letting us know. Please feel free to come back to us here if it becomes a more frequent issue.

Official Response

Suggested Topics