ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Steven527
    Original poster 381 posts

But Auroa doesn't use it... how come when I select say 23:30 to leave the Bivouac, I exit about an hour early?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Fyr79
    2 posts

@steven527 I think before motherland, every time we left bivouac selecting any time, we left ~30 min earlier. Now with ML, ~30 min during daytime and ~60 min at night.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1260 posts
    But Auroa doesn't use it... how come when I select say 23:30 to leave the Bivouac, I exit about an hour early?

I wouldn't complain much if I were you, Venezuela's Old dictator "Chavez" because he despised the Yankee Imperialism and to go against the world's daylight savings decided that his Country was only going to go back or forward 30 minutes 😁

Besides, what is an hour amongst friends

• Steven527

@fcac-no-moe an hour of drinking time... hmm it could be a deal breaker....

• Steven527

@fcac-no-moe Funny story (s) and since Ubi doesn't participate on this forum I might as well tell them.

Over a decade ago I was working on a telephone migration in our Casablanca office. At the time Morocco was working to adopt DST. Problem was this was right before Ramadan and the cellular networks didn't have a provision for it. The result was mass confusion about what time it was and for Ramadan this is critically important. The end result was they cancelled it right before i was set to head to my next destination - Geneva. I got to the airport and was told at the desk.. umm your flight just left... I was an hour "late". Apparently, everyone leaves during Ramadan as I couldn't get a flight out on any airline to any destination in Europe for 2 days. So the wife and I got to make side trips to Marrakesh and Rabat.

Another fun tale of Casablanca. On our arrival day after checking in we took a stroll into the tourist trap old city. We are happily sauntering along, and I am wearing these cargo pants. I feel this slight tug on my side and look down and this guy is walking along next to me with his head down looking into my pants pocket (which was empty). So I stop, He stops, looks up bent over holding my pocket open and I am staring down at him. The look on his face was priceless. He takes off to go find a better target. We continue our stroll out the other side and the follow the wall around heading back to the hotel and pass a couple dead dogs tossed up against the wall.

My advice - if you go to Morrocco, skip Casablanca (the air was this rancid mix of rotting vegetables, [censored] and car exhaust). Especially during Ramadan. As the sun is going down there is this mad rush to go home to eat and folks ignore the traffic regs. Pedestrians best stay off the curb and the folks still out at sundown are either tourists or thieves targeting tourists.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1260 posts

Oh don't worry about me, even if I had the money to travel, I probably won't as as much as I can admire nature, I am ok with watching its wonders on TV 😆

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    132 posts

@steven527 the time setting in camp have bug, i faced it so many time and they didnt fix it, and i forget how it is now

Suggested Topics