ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Sorry for late answer. I always control the Store if i have issues with items. It shows the Ullrs Pack and the items i own.
    But i think the Owned section isnt correct. I wish this section shows the packs like the store..for example the Taranis Pack 1 item from 5.. You understand?
    I hate this also in Odyssey..all packs not sorted

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Its ok,i dont want offend you,sorry. I understand it, its easier..faster. Plz understand me too... One year issues annoy me..It need more then 6 month to fix the issue with the Berserker things, i paid for the Ultimate Version to use the stuff from start. If the game cost 10 euro i say ok, doesnt matter much.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2171 posts

Hello @stevez_pun,

No worries at all! My colleague just wanted to explain how much easier it is for us to report issues if we have relevant translation - thank you for understanding! 🙂

Regarding the issues you mentioned - I'm really sorry to hear about your experience - rest assured, our development team are working on the reported issues and as soon as we have an update to provide, we will share it accordingly over these forums and the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • drpnst1
    6 posts

@stevez_pun Huge point, I also bought the ultimate edition and had and still have massive issues with the berserk set so it was/is not able to be used most of the time. For me kinda rip off

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@drpnst1
    I bought this Edition(Preorder) cause it was only 5 Euro different to the Gold Edition. If i know i can get this items at Reda i didnt buy it. If i buy a limited/ultimate edition i want this items are only available in this editions. Doesnt matter this stuff is good or not. I have Origins and Odyssey gold/Ultimate Edition and my Brother only standard and he never got this items.
    Also i want to know if a game needs more then 1 Season Pass.
    Did you use the berserk items? I played yesterday with it,i didnt use it since release cause the bugs, and hide the cloak..but everytime i enter a distrust area eivor equip the cloak again after i unequip it...
    Cloaks from other packs stays unequipped if i dont leave the area, but the berserk cloak is put on again after i walk some meter,put off again..put on and the game crashed.
    Do you understand what i mean?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thank you for your reply, @stevez_pun. Just to clarify, as it is a little unclear, do you see the Ullrs pack showing as "owned", or not owned in the Animus Store for you? If possible, images to show where the pack appears for you, as well as the items from it that you own, would be much appreciated!

Can you also confirm if what you mean by the second half of your post is that you'd like the number of owned items from a particular pack to be displayed in the "owned" section of the Animus Store, if not the whole pack at once?

Thank you for any additional information that you can provide us with, and please do let us know if you have any additional questions in the meantime! 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@drpnst1 - If you are experiencing issues with accessing the Berkserker Gear, I'd like to ask that you report this issue in a more relevant thread so that we can address it there with you. This thread should be kept on-topic for seeing owned settlement items as purchaseable at Reda's shop. Thank you!

@SteveZ_Pun - In reference to your earlier post, please don't worry! I wasn't offended in any way, I just wanted to reiterate the forum rules with regard to posting in other languages and also explain how having translations is useful to us in accurately and effectively addressing your queries. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

Now, with regard to your most recent post, your feedback regarding the available editions of Assassin's Creed Valhalla and its additional purchaseable content (such as the Season Pass and expansions) is much appreciated. I also understand your points with regard to the advertised Season Pass content, and the desire to see the special items included remain exclusive. I'm happy to pass forward these comments as well as any additional ones you'd like to share on this topic, however as above, I feel like this would be best-conducted in a separate thread dedicated to this topic itself, rather than derailing this one further from its core subject.

The same goes for the issue you're describing with regard to the Berserker cloak re-equipping itself - please create a separate thread to address this issue, and provide a video showing the described behaviour so that we can take a closer look into it as well as the crash(es) you've experienced. Thank you again! 🙂

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-woofer
    On wednesday i bought again a Ullrs items..It was mared as owned at Redas shop but after i do a daily quest(fasttravel to the quest and back in the settlement) it was shown as not owned..
    You see in the pics it was 5 minutes later...

Here the pic from the package in the Animus Shop.

Can you also confirm if what you mean by the second half of your post is that you'd like the number of owned items from a particular pack to be displayed in the "owned" section of the Animus Store, if not the whole pack at once?
    I mean, the owned section is bad sorted. For example..a jackdaw item ,then a Ullrs item, another item, ...again a Jackdaw...Why are not all items from one package sorted one after one?

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Same happens with Thors Statue... Here all pics..

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3650 posts

@stevez_pun Thanks for the information and screenshots provided, I have forwarded these on to the development team.

Regarding your feedback about the owned section, could you provide a video showing your owned items and how they are displayed and I will forward this suggestion on to the development team.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-keo
    A video from the store? You can see in the pics the items arent sorted...I wish all draugr items are one after one, all jackdaw items and so on
    But it looks like this.. I dont know i can buy the item a second time cause it isnt marked as owned by reda, i dont trie cause i dont want loose opals...
    Better sorted is better to control if you already own the item...maybe ppl with a lot items buy double and loose the opals ..

• bielik01
    1719 posts

@ubi-keo it's a great occasion for owned items section to be reorganised into some kind of grid, that could be sorted by type, date or in alphabetical order.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3650 posts

@SteveZ_Pun Thanks for the images provided. I will forward your feedback onto the development team.

@bielik01 I agree that the owned items could be organised better.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 1456 posts

The Mystical settlement deco set has started appearing in Reda's shop and is affected by this bug. I got it from Amazon so already have it but can buy it from Reda, too.

(please just pretend there are pictures showing the it in the shop and at a deco location, okay?)

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2335 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Hey! Thank you for this additional information. I have passed this on to the dev team also.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-keo
    @SpirantCrayon22
    I can confirm the issue with this deco. I also have the set from amazon.

Same with Nidhöggs Tree(not marked in Redas shop^)

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2335 posts

@stevez_pun Thank you for this additional information and thank you for the images. I will pass this on.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-viral
    I suggest again to order the section onwed items better!!!!
    After i bought the Snake’s Well it was shown as owned...but after i add it in my settlement it wasnt marked anymore.

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-keo
    Again a Ulls Item isnt marked as owned. Same Item i reported on 23. September -the Ullrs Hunter Offering Stone.

Suggested Topics