ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kaiohuebr2
    Original poster 1 posts

i having problems assassin's creed valhalla throug geforce now on ubi connect The infomation appears that it was not possible tô activate the game please try later i have ac valhalla active on my account i just can't play it on geforce now

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

The dedicated teams have confirmed that this error encountered when launching Assassin's Creed Valhalla via GeForce Now should now be resolved. We will now be locking this thread.

If you are having any trouble launching your game via GeForce Now, please don't hesitate to create a new thread so we can look into this further. Please include any error messages you may have encountered, as well as what troubleshooting steps you have tried yourself, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Tribalmars
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Tribalmars
    6 posts

@ubi-keo I have the same thing "This product cannot be activated..." Day 2. After I purchased Season Pass for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I can't play it(

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4087 posts

Hi @tribalmars I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Ubisoft Connect.

Can you please explain in more detail what is happening. Are you receiving an error when launching Assassin's Creed Valhalla or when you try to activate your Season Pass?

Are you able to launch any games through Ubisoft Connect and can you access the website?

Official Response
  • Tribalmars
    6 posts

@ubi-keo The error shows up when I try to launch Assassin's Creed Valhalla. But the most important it works in the morning, but in the middle of the day and evening it doesn't.

• Tribalmars
    6 posts

@ubi-keo Another games works well but they are purchased on Steam. Valhalla was purchased on Epic Games. Yes, I can access the website.

• Ubi-Keo

@tribalmars Thanks for the update, I'm still a little confused to what the issue is as you are able to launch the game sometimes but then at other times you receive an error.

I have moved your posts into a new thread as it appears to be a separate issue from the issue in the other thread that you originally posted on.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message that you receive.

Official Response
  • Tribalmars
    6 posts

@ubi-keo yes of course. Here it is.

• Ubi-Keo

@tribalmars Thanks for the screenshot provided.

Can you please try uninstalling then reinstalling the Ubisoft Connect launcher and Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Before you do that make sure that you backup your save files first.

After you have done this can you launch the Ubisoft Connect and Epic launchers with administrator rights then try again and confirm if this resolves the issue.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@tribalmars Thanks for the screenshot provided.

Can you please try uninstalling then reinstalling the Ubisoft Connect launcher and Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Before you do that make sure that you backup your save files first.

After you have done this can you launch the Ubisoft Connect and Epic launchers with administrator rights then try again and confirm if this resolves the issue.

Official Response
  • Tribalmars
    6 posts

@ubi-keo I play on GeforceNow, unfortunately I can't launch it with administration rights.
    Oddly, because I launched the game 3 times in the morning. But now again the error. I wrote to GeforceNow support they reported this issue to the engineers.

• Ubi-Keo

@tribalmars I have looked into this further on our side and can see that other players have also reported the same issue.

It has been reported to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team and is being investigated.

I have forwarded your account details on to them to help with their investigation.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have also moved this post to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla forum.

Official Response
  • duzygracek
    1 posts

Hello so i bought yesterday assasin creed vallhala i was plaing on geforce now after my sesion eneded i wanted to play again but i couldn t i was trying do do something but even support coldnt do anything only say instal new drivers or play game [censored] administrator but i still cant i even reinstal full game 2 times and verifi files in epic games and u play everytime i see this

• ChuckKatse
    353 posts

No need to keep reinstalling the game or verifying files. Restart your computer and then try to load the game again. The game being unable to start has nothing to do with your video card. The game has not even loaded yet. If the game crashes once loaded then check your video card drivers. I have had the same thing happen. Restarting my computer fixed the problem.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey there @duzygracek . I'm sorry to see that you've been unable to get the game to launch. You also mention having spoken to support on our support site? Would you also provide me with any other steps they provided aside from reinstalling drivers and running in administrator mode? Are you also getting any other errors, or just this one? I do also recommend restarting your PC completely, as suggested by @ChuckKatse !

Official Response
  • CactusMaxim
    3 posts

I'm having an issue where, no matter how I log into Ubisoft Connect on Geforce Now, I get the message 'Unable to start the game. This product cannot be activated right now, please try again later'. I've this issue all day. I've not had an issue with any other Ubisoft game on Geforce Now, and all of those also run through Ubisoft Connect so it seems to just be a problem with AC:Valhalla.undefined

• senqaiiwhisper
    1 posts

Having the same issue. if you resolve it please let me know

• broda1125
    1 posts

@cactusmaxim same issue here. Tried already everything and it's still not working...

• Ethopiryna
    2 posts

Hello,
    I played for a couple of hours, went on a break, wanted to play some more and this error appears.
    undefined
    Unable to start the game.
    The product cannot be activated at this time.

Normally I play always through Gerforce NOW but its the same when starting directly form Uplay. What is that and how to get rid of it? Got 130 hr for now and only 47 % discovered, would be a shame if nothing could be done about it. Cheers!

• Eldar-X
    2 posts

Suggested Topics