ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JaydoDre
    Original poster 1 posts

The sniper rifle doesn't seem to do much. On the range, your standard .308 will go through a steel plate. In the game, it mildly annoys the enemies, alerting everyone to your presence. There is also seemingly no way of calculating the bullet drop, and the drop seems to be quite immense because the rifle is zeroed at 0 meters.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Lysvander
    146 posts

@jaydodre Never had any issue with the bullet drop. But sniper rifles are just ... bad. There's no point in choosing them. Assault rifle with an acog does the exact same thing and you have a quicker correction if you miss.
    I love snipers ... but in this game i quickly gave up on that. MP5 and the silenced SSGP-58.
    And then i just ran around with the silenced pistol. Does the exact same thing. With one bullet.

• WID992007
    187 posts

@jaydodre build and upgrade a guerilla garrison all the way get the SKS .. pop on a good scope and suppressor
    you have one of the most powerful guns in the game

there is also an overclocked version of the bolt action sniper rifle that beats the pants off the .308 you can get from lola called the eastern front

and as always go for headshots with it .. attack a pointer socket too as well as the best scope

• flybyme
    213 posts

Depending on what one you are talking about. I have them all and have no problem with the one that I'm using. Seems to kill everything I shoot at with a headshot.

Suggested Topics