Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/46 Replies/1611 Views
    violence1337
    14 posts

I have a video here

that shows siege of paris not loading on ps5 it just spins forever corrupted savefile?

Also i want to know if ubisoft is planning to make all ps5 trophies retroactive cause i spend 300 hours on valhalla on ps4 and now some trophies popup on ps5 but most of them are not.
    So please tell me they are working on giving all our trophies back. I want to be able to get all my ps4 trophies to ps5. i worked my [censored] of for those...

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 763 posts

@cordo75

Hey there. Have you completed the Siege of Paris expansion? There is a known issue with infinite loading with saves in Francia after the DLC is complete and there is a workaround for this we can try but we first need to double check whether this is the same issue or not. Thanks.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2745 posts

@violence1337 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Can you confirm if you have completed the Siege of Paris expansion yet? Do you also experience the same issue if you fast travel to anywhere else in Ireland or another map? If not can you try fast travelling to England then Francia to see if the same issue occurs. I would also recommend going through the PS5 troubleshooting to see if that helps.

With regards to your trophies, you should be able to unlock them again on the PS5 version, however an action would be required, either by completing the required action again or by completing a quest or side quest. However we are aware that some players have experienced issues with some of the trophies not unlocking on PS5 after unlocking them on PS4, this is being investigated, we have have a mega thread for this here.

Official Response
  • violence1337
    14 posts

@ubi-keo i have over 300 hours in ac valhalla so yes i have finished paris as well. My question how do we get the story trophies back? Also by doing one of those actions?
    Its impossible to do he story again unless i start a new save and i'm not gonna spend another 100 hours doing everything again. Its about time ubisoft comes with a decent patch that gives us all the trophies that we have on ps4 to ps5.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1102 posts

@violence1337 I completely understand spending more time on trophies you have completed can be frustrating, and our team is currently looking into this issue moving forward. Currently, some workarounds have been provided to see if trophies become available on cross-platform. Try completing one of Reda's contracts to see if you receive any updates. Another is using the romance option for Petra/Randvi/Tarben after completing their quests. If any of these workarounds work for you, please let us know, and thank you for bearing with us as we continue to look into this.

Official Response
  • violence1337
    14 posts

@ubi-smash update: I managed to get the dlc working again by completing the final battle yet again. I also managed to get most of my trophies back.

Trophies that still don't work on ps5

Orlog champion.
    Home sweet home trophy (reach settlement level 6)
    Pretty much everything related to the Ireland dlc wrath of the druids for example kill the only snake in Ireland... I would have to replay the entire dlc...

I really hope Ubisoft is looking in to making these trophies for all Ac creed games retroactive.

Also i like to add that in river raids the option to hear a story or singing does not work at all.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1446 posts

Great to hear you've got the expansion going, @violence1337 - sorry for the inconvenience!

For these remaining achievements, just to make sure, the retroactive (meaning you've already done the progress) unlock requirements for Orlog's Champion and Home Sweet Home are to complete any main or side quest, even on a new save file if needed. Is this something you've tried?

For Legend of St Patrick - the one to kill the only snake in Ireland - please try going to Ireland and killing any NPC. Does that cause the trophy to pop?

Let me know if any of those steps helps. If not, I'll certainly be adding your report to our ongoing investigation into getting this resolved. Thanks so much for your help.

Official Response
  • Yusuke614
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Yusuke614
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Yusuke614
    6 posts

I got up to the Skal! quest (never did any of it) and it was late so I manually saved and quit for the night. After loading back to the game, my manual saves where stuck on infinite loading.
    I tried a suggested resolution from this thread that is similar issue
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/103188/siege-of-paris-after-skal?lang=en-US
    I uninstalled Siege of Paris and that let me load into Ravensthorpe.
    I then manually saved, quit the game and reinstalled Siege of Paris.
    Started game back up and once in Ravensthorpe, tried to fast travel to Francia and get the infinite loading screen again.
    I even tried having Pierre take me to Francia and same thing, infinite loading screen.
    As it stands right now, I can't finish Siege of Paris content since I can't get to Francia.

Here is a video of the infinite load screen, I've let it go for 20-30 mins and nothing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1djzgYrHAIACuB39fgXNTCv2DYeYymcWu/view?usp=drivesdk

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hello there @Yusuke614!

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered an infinite load when traveling to Francia during the "Skal!" quest. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us, as well as letting us know that you've tried the workaround by uninstalling and reinstalling the expansion.

The development team are aware of this issue, and I have passed on your report for use in the ongoing investigation. The development team have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this fix will be released. I recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates regarding this infinite load issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Yusuke614
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Ok, thanks for the response. Hopefully this is fixed soon so I can finish Siege of Paris 🙂

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1288 posts

Thank you for your patience yusuke614, we will do our best to update you in the forum when we hear more about this bug from the development team, or if we have any further questions we may need to ask you.

Official Response
  • tprada14
    1 posts

@ubi-orion I am having the same issue! I even downloaded the most recent version and it just goes on forever and ever, I only have one thing to do and I will finish siege, I’m so frustrated 😭

• jffeng
    2 posts

Hi,

I finished the Siege of Paris DLC and travelled back to Ravensthorpe with the end of the quest. Whenever I try to fast travel back to Francia from the atlas I get an infinite black loading screen (after the screen with Eivor in the mist)

Please help!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1811 posts

Hello @jffeng,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

After checking this for you I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and the fix is planned to be released with a TU 1.3.2. Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • jffeng
    2 posts

@ubi-mark

Thanks for the update. Is there any ETA on when the 1.3.2 update will be live, and if there will be any compensation for affected individuals? It's very frustrating that I am unable to play the game that I paid for at the moment.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1811 posts

Hello @jffeng,

Thank you for the update. I'm afraid that we don't have any ETA about the release of the next patch yet. Once more information becomes available, we will let everyone know through the News and announcements section.

Regarding the compensation, I'm really sorry to say, but we're unable to speak on behalf of the development team - if any compensation is planned, this information will be included in the patch notes as well.

I hope it clarifies the situation and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thanks for reporting your experience of this issue here on Discussions as well, @tprada14, and welcome to the platform. I am sorry to hear that you are also encountering issues with infinite loading when trying to load a save you've created while playing the Siege of Paris expansion.

I'm pleased to advise you and @cordo75 that the development team believe they have identified the cause of the issue and will be implementing a fix in a future update. We don't yet have confirmation of which title update this fix will be deployed in, but once we know, we'll be sure to update everyone affected.

In the meantime, you can try reinstalling the expansion to see whether the issue persists afterward, as this is a workaround that has been reported to work for some players. Please also ensure that you have a cloud save showing in your "Load" screen, we can pass this to the developers for them to review if needed. Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • real_rocker_CR
    2 posts

I have the exact same issue, still no resolution or workaround?

Suggested Topics