Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jesselopez209
    1 posts

Began having this issue about a week ago. Since downloading the siege of Paris DLC the game will no longer load.

played it a few times but now when I turn on my Xbox and begin to load the game it is just a black screen. It seems as if the game is still happening in the background. But still nothing happens.

I have did a hard reset, uninstalled and installed the game, loaded the game from a different auto save and still nothing.

would like some input on what to do!

TIA

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1811 posts

Hello @jesselopez209,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to start your game.

I can see that this issue has been already reported and the fix is planned to be released with the update TU 1.3.2. Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2777 posts

@real_rocker_cr I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue.

The development team are intending to fix this with a future update, however we have no ETA on when the update will be released.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • mropo85
    1 posts

@ubi-thrupney Hello, I encountered the same problem after finishing the Siege of Paris yesterday. I went back to Ravensthorpe to do the final quest. Once finished I wanted to go back to France but the game wont let me. Even via Pierre it is stuck. The game keeps loading with the little icon bottom right corner. I can hear sound but no visuals. I can however travel to all other countries. Dublin, Finland, etc. Please help solve this issue. I dont have the option to redo the final bossfight.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2777 posts

@mropo85 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues travelling to Francia again.

This issue has been reported and the development team are intending to fix this with a future update, however we have no ETA on when the update will be released.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

In the meantime can you try uninstalling then reinstalling the game and expansions then try again to see if that helps.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4559 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. I have merged together several threads about encountering an infinite black screen when travelling back to England after completing "Skal!". I apologise if any ongoing discussion was disrupted by this merge.

A fix for this issue was deployed in TU 1.3.2. We will now be marking this thread as "Resolved." As we have had no further reports of this issue happening in-game, we will also be locking this thread.

If you encounter any more black screens whilst playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please don't hesitate to create a new thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics