ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 6 Likes/340 Replies/14024 Views
    ShangChi1A
    1 posts

I have the same issue

• maxiusagi
    9 posts

@ubi-keo i get a notification that 1 of my objective suddenly completed 3 hours ago
    i will try again with some of my assassination challenge

• maxiusagi
    9 posts

alright, tried beating some people with my fist and assassination, didn't work
    there's a problem with ubisoft connect challenge most likely

only 16 hours left for the current challenge, i give up
    i will try the new limited challenge tomorrow

• bradleyyo
    16 posts

So I've been having this same problem for months now. I've only been able to get my progress on the timed challenges to record after unlinking and relinking my account from my Playstation, and even then I have to do it several times before it works.

• Derpetronics
    8 posts

@mediasylum Rebinding it to a key other than F fixed it for me.

• mattmckrell
    1 posts

I can report this is not working on PC for me either. I'm stuck on the Master Assassin challenge. Even logging out and back into UbiSoft Connect doesn't update me.

• Barney_1104
    21 posts

Same here on PC, no tracking on any time limited challenge since last Ubisoft Connect update..
    I have assassinated many guards on either England or River Raids, but it stays stuck to the same number as last weekend.

• afewscarsmore
    83 posts

guys, same connect problem not only in valhalla, but also with immortals fenix rising

• spookz18
    6 posts

@ubi-keo

doesn’t work for me either - Hello,

I’m experiencing issues with the Ubi connect challenges. For the last two weeks the challenges aren’t registering although I am carrying out the tasks.

I’ve lost out on Opal for these.

For example over the past week I’ve recruited 10 or so Jomsviking and nothing is registering. Ive completed all the challenges for the last two weeks and only one or two challanges has registered, and nothing this week.

This is very frustrating as I’m trying to save Opal to obviously buy items from Reda.

If you could check this out please it would be much appreciated.

• Xadro_
    27 posts

Just now i logged into the game on PS5 and they were completed and i could claim them, happy i was on time

• Derpetronics
    8 posts

Manually counted to make sure I met the requirements for the challenges that were stuck but didn't receive an option to claim them at today's reset. Something is royally screwed up.

• bielik01
    1746 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Xadro_
    27 posts

Just a quick addition, the new challenges work as they should, its completely fixed for me.

• maxiusagi
    9 posts

as of yesterday, the new time limited challenge is working fine

thanks for reporting to the team dev

case closed

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4130 posts

@maxiusagi @Xadro_ Apologies for the late response and thanks for the update, I'm pleased to hear that the time-limited challenges are working again, I will update the development team.

If any one in this thread is still experiencing issues with the time-limited challenges, please let us know.

Official Response
  • bradleyyo
    16 posts

Hi dev,

I'm still having this problem. I won a dice game today and it the timed challenge isn't showing as completed. Like I said in my previous comment I have been having this problem for months and it takes unlinking and reconnecting my playstation account several times to get it working.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6048 posts

Hello there @ViNi-Gabriel & @W4rCrim35!

I apologise for the delayed response. We're aware that there was some degradation issues with Ubisoft Connect on 30 June, 2021: (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2352154-RESOLVED-June-30th-2021-Degradation-Ubisoft-Connect-Services), which may have affected the timed challenges. This issue was resolved on 30 June, 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused by this.

If you're still having trouble with the time limited challenges tracking correctly in Ubisoft Connect, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll gladly take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6048 posts

Hello there @bradleyyo!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear you encountered trouble with your timed challenge tracking correctly. Thank you for letting us know that relinking your PlayStation account and Ubisoft account helps to resolve this issue, though I understand that this is not an ideal workaround.

If you haven't already, please can you try these console connectivity troubleshooting steps? This will help to ensure that your connection to the servers is in optimal condition.

If the issue continues to persist after trying those steps, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bradleyyo
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi Ubisoft,

I apologize for the very late reply on my end. I checked my connection and everything appears fine on that end. My NAT type is type 2, my download speed is consistently between 50-90 Mbps and my upload speed is around 12 Mbps. Whatever the issue is, its not being caused by connectivity issues.

I will say, lately I've had to do the whole disconnect and reconnect process fewer times to get connected than in the past. It used to be I spent over an hour doing that before I could get results, now it usually takes less than 15 minutes, so there has been improvement. Still, ideally I wouldn't have to do it at all.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 934 posts

Hey there,

Thank you for your detailed update.

As you advised that you have found disconnecting and reconnecting in the past has helped I would recommend to take a look at our connection troubleshooting guide to configure your network for the game.

Any trouble just let us know

Official Response

Suggested Topics