Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/314 Replies/9393 Views
    Garbo3
    778 posts

So today I decided to finish the Loki weekly challenge,50 kills with a seax. I killed all guards in Glowestre ( can't remember the proper name,sorry),I use seaxes in both hands,but the counter is stuck at 39 since I last played yesterday. Thought it could be a problem with my phone app but logged in Ubisoft connect ingame and had the same result. Aswell the community challenge doesn't increase when you refresh so is obvious the counter is stuck. I don't know if is just me or somebody else.
    I am on PS4 and connected to the Internet.

• ElHoro
    1 posts

Having same issue on xbox. No challenges updating

• bielik01
    1290 posts

@garbo3 the counter is stuck...

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@bielik01 thanks , that's exactly the same number that shows for me too. I Recruited the Jomsviking as shown in the challenge below but it seems that it didn't register as I participated on the community one.

• London1666
    4 posts

Same issue on PC today

• bielik01
    1290 posts

@garbo3 gladly I completed the rest of the challenges before the bug

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@bielik01 lucky ! Oh well,another bug added to the list 😆

• Gudder77
    4 posts

Ubisoft Connect is not giving the rewards that are available. I am unable to get the Altair outfit… and I did not get the bow as part of the community challenge, even though I did the head shots.

• KmarkoPL
    345 posts

Same here
    Can't do Freya's and The Jomsviking Brotherhood challenges, both not registering on PC

• Garbo3
    778 posts

I just received a notification on the phone that I completed the challenge,but I didn't touch the game since this morning. Weird.
    Been able to claim Loki challenge reward, but seems I need to recruit another jomsviking as keeps showing I didn't participate,at least the counter fir the community challenge is increasing again so will try later.

• FatefulBear921
    6 posts

Same for me on pc, it was working on Freya's Challenge, but stopped when I reached 11 kills, counter won't move at all.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@fatefulbear921 try now,seems to be working,the counter isn't stuck anymore.

• London1666
    4 posts

It is working now

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1359 posts

Thank you to everyone who posted and brought this to our attention, I am happy to see the community challenges are synching again for you now and the counter has resumed totalling everyone's efforts.

If anyone begins to have an issue with any other new challenge or community challenge, please specify the name of the exact challenge, and create a new thread for it, to help us track this. Thank you for your help.

Official Response
  • FatefulBear921
    6 posts

@garbo3 Thank you, it is updated now, looks like it was tracking in the background but wasn't showing on the user facing side?

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi there, thanks for getting in contact and confirming this tally is now correctly visible for you also. If you have any further queries or would like to provide any additional feedback, please feel free to let us know.

Official Response
  • cavveman
    84 posts

The weekly challenges have been stuck since yesterday(atleast for me). The weekly community challenge is also stuck.

• evilgiraffe12
    2 posts

Having the same issue on PS4.

• MR.OPERATOR.
    18 posts

Yeah, same for me (PC). Was about to open a topic about this issue. 🙂

• chriscaruso
    3 posts

Same for me.

Suggested Topics