Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/314 Replies/9429 Views
    DiscoSteak
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sammarok
    161 posts

Yes challenges are stuck and do not register anymore... problem seems to be with the Ubisoft Connect. Ubisoft Connect is a failure, always have problems since day one, and guess what, since Ubisoft Connect is stuck, the game is not crashing anymore (on PC here), aha, coincidence?

• cavveman
    84 posts

It might have been somewhat solved now. I got an challenge completed. And others have progressed further.

• RoseSolane
    6 posts

Master Assassin still stuck for me. Did you do something specific?

• cavveman
    84 posts

@rosesolane
    A driver crash with amd gpu and a reboot of the pc.

• Wollyd1878
    6 posts

Yesterday it was working, but today i did my last missing viewpoints and the kills with the Rat skill, but they didn't register! Don't want to complete the Story today because of the last challenge

• RoseSolane
    6 posts

@cavveman I had those too. But I am not so sure they are connected to this problem. I just got 7 more kills for the Master Assassin and I didn't had a crash. I think both the game and Ubisoft Connect are having issues. Really annoying. My experience is that after a game crash I can better stop playing AC for a while as a reboot is often followed by a new crash. The next day I can play for several hours without a crash.

• bielik01
    1306 posts

The same for me... No entries are registered from me, even though the counter for community challenge is growing. Just like with Einherjar Bow challenge.

• bielik01
    1306 posts

It seems like it's back to normal.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4636 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that your weekly challenges weren't tracking correctly. I'm glad to hear that tracker resumed on the 15 Aug, 2021. It's possible there was some degradation taking place in Ubisoft Connect, which prevented the challenges from tracking correctly.

If you notice your challenges aren't tracking, we'd recommend checking our official Ubisoft General forums for any notice of degradation or outage first. We would also recommend trying some basic connectivity troubleshooting steps for your platform, as this will help to ensure that you have an optimal connection to the Ubisoft Connect servers.

If you continue to notice that your challenges aren't tracking correctly, please don't hesitate to update us within the forums. Please include the names of the challenges that aren't tracking, as well as the time and date you noticed that they weren't tracking as intended. This information will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Zireael-1138
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis The issue is not resolved, I'm having the same issue on both Valhalla as well as Fenyx Rising. Challenges will only progress some of the time, but not always. I've probably killed close to 30 gorgons on Fenyx Rising now and am still stuck on "defeat 10/15". This isn't limited to timed challenges either, I can't seem to complete the "recruit other players Jomsvikingr" core challenge on Valhalla at all, it's been stuck at 7/10 for half a week now, after which I recruited at least 5 or 6.

[EDIT] Playing on PC fyi.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Zireael-1138! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your challenges haven't been tracking correctly on Ubisoft Connect. Thanks for sharing your report with us.

Has this only been occuring this week for you, or has this persisted for a long period of time? We are aware that there has been several periods of degradation this week that may have impacted your challenges from being tracked correctly. To my knowledge, these should now be resolved.

Can you let us know if your challenges are still not tracking correctly?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Zireael-1138
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Timed challenges seem to be mostly working again, though they sometimes take a while to register. I also figured out why that core challenge wasn't working (the "recruit 10 other players Jomsvikings" one), which was an unrelated issue: the challenge only seems to count level 1 Jomsvikingr, no higher level ones. Not sure if that's working as intended, though I'm gonna assume no...

• Kormac67
    948 posts

@zireael-1138 Challenge is "hire other players' JVs" . Other players' JVs have a green text "Hugo123's Jomsviking" and are always level 1. You hired auto generated JVs which do not count.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@Zireael-1138 I'm glad to hear that the timed challenges appear to be working for you now, even if it does seem to take a bit to actually register the completion of the challenge. As @Kormac67 stated, other players' Jomsvikings will have green text associated with them. If you aren't getting that challenge to complete, double check to ensure that the JV's you're recruiting have that text!

Official Response
  • bradleyyo
    14 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck

Once again, I apologize for the very long time between replies. Anyway, I've tried a few of the troubleshooting tips you suggested and none of them worked. I've even connected my internet directly to my PS5 and it still doesn't track my progress. I don't know what the problem is, but I'm pretty sure the issue is not on my end.

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering trouble with your challenges tracking correctly, @bradleyyo. Thanks for letting us know that you've tried some of the troubleshooting steps.

Can you provide me with some more information about your experience with this issue? You've mentioned in earlier posts that the challenges sometimes track correctly, and that the connection will sometimes reset after you unlink your PSN account from your console.

How often do your challenges not track for, and it is only for a short period of time (less than a day)? Or do you have long periods of time where your challenges don't track at all?

If you can let us know the time you last encountered this issue, that would be helpful as we can check if there was any known degradation happening at that time. Degradation affecting the game and Ubisoft Connect servers could be preventing your Ubisoft Connect challenges and stats from updating as expected. In this case, connectivity troubleshooting may not resolve the issue for you. I'd be interested to see if the issues you've encountered have been linked to any of these degradation incidents.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey all,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed update to this thread.

@meanhx - Glad to hear that when checking a day later, your progress towards the challenges had been updated and reflected correctly. I hope that the same was true for after the second time you mentioned having this issue? If you ever encounter a similar issue again, please let us know so that we can check whether there is any ongoing degradation to our services or known connectivity issues.

@m1au, @N3cr0fir3 & @Sammarok - Can you all please let me know whether you saw your totals update for the challenges properly after a little while, as @meanhx did? I apologise for any delays to the updates! I hope that you haven't encountered similar issues since with other challenges.

Official Response
  • Tolkyyn
    103 posts

I cleared and entire fort in Colcestre by assassination and it only counted for 19 assassinations. So then I decided to check. I assassinated someone, didn't count, it took 3 assassinations to count for 1, so the weekly challenge is bugged and we're working our butts off and not getting the results we thought we would get.

I suggested that Ubisoft fix this asap. It's worse than it ever was before.

• Kormac67
    948 posts

@tolkyyn Count is somewhat delayed, like always. Not sure if it is actually miscounting.
    I exited the game with 99, and then Ubi Connect showed the challenge as completed.

Suggested Topics