ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 6 Likes/340 Replies/13784 Views
    bradleyyo
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis Very long time periods. If unlinking and relinking my account works (it doesn't always but it has been working more often lately), it will usually track my progress without problems until I close the game. When I start it back up again, then it goes back to not tracking my progress. Basically I have to do the unlink/relink thing before every play session if I want it to track my progress.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3642 posts

@tolkyyn It's possible that there is a slight delay with the kills being counted towards your total as Kormac67 mentioned.

Can you check how many kills are showing for you under the challenge, then assassinate around 5 enemies, wait a few minutes then refresh your challenge in Ubisoft Connect and check if those kills have been added to your total.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thanks for your reply, @bradleyyo. I am sorry to hear that the issue is so prevalent that performing the unlinking/relinking is necessary each time you play, if wishing to have your progress tracked.

Are you able to provide any of the additional information requested by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis, such as approximate time periods that you have noticed these issues occurring, as well as if you were aware of any ongoing degradation during any of those times? Can you also advise me of what you are using to check your challenge progress? Is it the in-game overlay, the mobile app, or the Ubisoft Connect website?

Finally, if anyone else is a gamer in your household, and plays our games - can you advise as to whether they have noticed any similar issues with tracking challenge progress? If you play on multiple PSN IDs, you can also answer based on that. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Ajct2019
    6 posts

Has anyone else got an issue with the weekly Connect challenges not updating or registering kills/drinking contests/orlog wins/recruiting etc?

• Sib3riX.
    7 posts

same problem here even core challenges dont work

• Shovelator
    156 posts

Had the same issue day.

I was trying to complete the DLC challanges (Make 100 kills with scythe/sickle/shortsword and 50 kills with Plague of rats ability) while doing the quests for river raids.
    The counter seemed to be working fine, but then I got stuck on one of the ladders and couldn't get unstuck (Eivor did the side switch on the ladder close to the top and got stuck in the floor lol).
    So I had to let the guards kill me, hoping it would return me back before entering this area. Imagine my shock when i found out that dying in a raid resets the WHOLE river raid....

Anyway... i though to myself, whatever.. i have to kill 200 guards more anyway...
    However... after some time i noticed none of the counters increased...
    I'm still stuck on 1 with Plague of rats, 7 on sickle kills and 72 on shortsword (which i was using before glitching out).
    I did one run of river raid only with sickles and plague ability but the counter didn't change..

Even tried restarting the game but still no change..

• Spyder_Bait
    2 posts

I am also having the same problem. It meant that I could not receive the Egyptian Horse

• WildHunt
    198 posts

@shovelator I have the same issue, none of my weekly challenges are working. It happened sometime around 02/10/21 in the morning UK time. My "kill x number with hunter bow" is stuck at 19/50. The "win 1 dice game" doesn't register despite me winning multiple games (worked at the same NPC all the other weeks).

• KodakZach11
    5 posts

@wildhunt
    This is a totally different issue but it won’t let me type in a forum. Hoping y’all can help, in the Ireland doc the mission “Flann over Ireland” I can track the mission but nothing is there to tell me what to do. It’s just blank do y’all know any way to fix this?

• Spyder_Bait
    2 posts

@wildhunt I have the same issue. None of the counters are working on my account. I missed the Egyptian Horse due to it not counting the reda missions.

• alkiww
    2 posts

@wildhunt I have the same issue. None of the counters are working on my account. I missed the Egyptian Horse due to it not counting the reda missions.

All of my proggres not register in Ubisoft connect i have 8 hours+ playing on my saves i have more than 16 hours play

• alkiww
    2 posts

same problem here even core challenges dont work even my game time dont register my save have 16+ hours play time and Uconnect show 8h+

• Domboyy
    2 posts

Same problem with me. I've done won several Orlog games to complete the challenge, but i'm not able top claim the rewards for it. I also have a challenge to kill with a hunter bow, which isn't updating either.

• Merkury90
    5 posts

For me Community Challenge is working just fine - finished 4 you can make solo and just waiting for Jomsviking counter to finish.

However for last couple of days all other challenges (core) are not working.
    I was trying to get 100 kills with Sickle but unless you need to kill them in Irland my counter is stuck at 12/100.
    Same goes with view points in England - stuck at 87/100

I did verify game files and restarted the game/launcher couple of times but nothing seems to work.

• Merkury90
    5 posts

@domboyy
    Almost same here. I was able to get Community Challenges done yetsterday in the morning (Saturday, 02/10/21) but Core and game stats values are not updating.
    However problems seems to be quite new as I didn't have such issues last time I played 2 weeks ago (mid September).

• killerkerney
    1 posts

Same problem here on ps5. No progress on any of them.

• Xadro_
    27 posts

I started them on Thursday evening and they worked fine then considering i'm halfway done with them, but when i tried finishing them now (Sunday) they don't register anymore

• Andron3552020
    1 posts

в Assassin's Creed II когда заходишь в Эксклюзивный контент пишет в данный момент сервер Ubisoft не доступен повторите попытку позже, что делать?

• Shovelator
    156 posts

Regarding my previous posts, it seems to be OK now... after about a day the core challanges counters seemed to update properly (during this time i was not in game)
    During this time i only rebooted my PC once (for unrelated reasons) and other then that i didnt do anything else

• WildHunt
    198 posts

An update: my Ubisoft Connect weekly challenges are working now and it recognized my dice games and hunter bow kills from yesterday. As for the campaign/core challenges, I don't follow these and will view them once every few months to claim them, so I don't know if these have stalled or not.

Suggested Topics