• 6 Likes/340 Replies/13949 Views
    Gatton16
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Ubisoft Connect challenges.

@gatton16 @Domboyy @Xadro_ Could you please provide a video showing you completing the actions required for the weekly challenge. After you have done that wait a couple of minutes then open Ubisoft Connect to show it has not been counted.

@Sib3riX @alkiww @Merkury90 Are you experiencing this with certain core challenges or all that you have tried? If it is certain ones could you please provide a list of the ones you are experiencing issues with.

@Spyder_Bait I can confirm this is a known issue, could you please post on the mega thread we have created for that particular issue here.

@killerkerney Could you confirm if you are experiencing issues with the core challenges, weekly challenges or both?

Official Response
  • bradleyyo
    16 posts

@ubi-woofer By approximate time periods, do you mean to ask if the issue is limited to only certain times of the day? If so, then no, this issue happens regardless of when I start playing the game. That said, I usually play around 11 pm EST, which again I don't think matters but I thought I would mention it. I usually check my progress on the in-game overlay. Also, I am the only gamer in my house, though I have noticed this issue with other Ubisoft games, such as Immortals Fenyx Rising.

• Walker_03
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1243 posts

@WildHunt @Shovelator

Hey there folks.

Thanks for the updates and glad to hear it's mostly good news for you both regarding these challenges

@Andron3552020

Hey there.

Unfortunately we're not able to offer official Russian language support from this forum. If you're able to translate to English I'd be happy to assist you here. Alternatively if you open a support case from here we do have Russian support who will assist you further via live chat during our opening hours.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2814 posts

Hey @bradleyyo ,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Sorry for any confusion but by the time frame, we mean more the periods you find tracking stops.

In an earlier response you note it's not constant and can sometimes come back, so may we please know how long these periods are?

Hours, days?

Official Response
  • bradleyyo
    16 posts

@ubi-theberry Its not really accurate to say there are time periods when the tracking stops. That implies that it works most of the time and only goes down for a few hours, or that it stops tracking in the middle of a play session, which isn't what's happening. Its more like the tracking doesn't start when I log in automatically and only starts some of the time when I log in manually.

Its kind of like there's a switch that turns the tracking on and off and it is supposed to flip on when I start the game and off when I shut off the game. For me, that switch isn't getting flipped on when I start the game with my account already linked and only starts occasionally when I unlink and then relink my account. It switches off fine when I close the game, but starting back up takes some effort. Does that make sense?

• Ryu837
    15 posts

@ubi-milky please help for the crash of the game , too many crash , the quest in prolog , "a cruel destiny" please help , do something like an update , please something

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@ryu837 Hey! If you are experiencing crashing issues please try the steps here. What issue are you having with "a cruel destiny"?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thank you for the additional details and for providing answers to my questions, @bradleyyo. I apologise if the wording of my previous reply was confusing; as @Ubi-TheBerry said, I was referring to any specific time periods / dates that you noticed issues occurring, and for how long, to see whether we perhaps had any outages of services that could have been a contributing factor to the issues you've been experiencing.

Can you confirm one last thing for me, which is whether your core statistics are also not tracking correctly, in addition to those for time-limited or core challenges? For instance, if you view your playtime statistic, dice games won statistic, or indeed any numerical statistic, do the numbers displayed appear to be correct? For those that you can compare against the in-game or console values, are they roughly the same?

Thank you. Once I have your answers to the above, I'll forward all the information you've provided me with to the development team for them to review. 🙂

Official Response
  • luigispcrew
    96 posts

I have the stinky but deadly and ambianum challenges locked for months

• bradleyyo
    16 posts

@ubi-woofer No, the core statistics are not tracking correctly either.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2814 posts

Thanks for reaching out to us @luigispcrew !

Both of these challenges' issues are known to the team and are being looked into a the moment, we don't have any news at the moment on these but I'd like to pass your details on while it's ongoing.

Could you please confirm you have a current Manual Save uploaded to the Cloud?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • luigispcrew
    96 posts

@ubi-theberry Hi, yes I can confirm I have a manual save uploaded to the cloud.

• mrk9sp
    5 posts

I am completing the time-limited challenges for this week and nothing is being recorded for completion. Rainbow is Magic, Assassinations, mead drinking etc. I have re-started the gamme, verified files and even re-started my PC.

• mrk9sp
    5 posts

@mrk9sp After slaughtering enough farm animals to make my soul feel dirty, I thought about why the game wouldn't register with the server, my internet security had VPN turned on. Once turned off worked no issues, problem solved all by myself. I am a big boy viking now!

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1243 posts

@luigispcrew

Thanks. Your save file has been passed on to the team regarding both issues. Apologies for any inconvenience caused whilst the team are working to resolve these issues.

Official Response
  • SeanJones78
    1 posts

Game no registering my updates. For the Rainbow is magic I’ve ran over a few dozen people and it only says I have 1. The Jomsvikijg Brotherhood it wants me to recruite one. I’ve recruited a half dozen and it’s not updating. Ullr’s challange to get kills with the hunters bow. It says I only killed 1. I’ve killed at least 40 and it’s not updating. I am going to miss out on the mount and the opals when I finished this. I am on PS4, it’s updated to 5.0 and the season pass is downloaded.

• KamikazeSG12
    54 posts

Over the last week, I've run down and killed more than enough soldier, foxes, rabbits, cranes, and squirrels to earn the unicorn in the Ubisoft Connect weekly challenge. None of them have registered at all. My progress is sitting at 0/5.
    I've watched several youtube videos of players earning the challenge simply running down cranes. Others did it running down soldier. Mine did not work at all.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there @bradleyyo,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for clarifying that your core statistics aren't tracking correctly either.

Just to confirm - are all core statistics affected by this issue? If only some of the statistics are affected, please can you let us know all of the core statistics that aren't tracking correctly.

The development team are interested in collecting some additional video footage from you as well, as this will be helpful for further investigation. Please can you provide us with videos that shows the following:

• You completing the requirements of a timed challenge (or contributing to the requirements), and the timed challenge tracker not updating. You'll be able to check this in-game via the Ubisoft Connect overlay, which can be accessed via the main in-game menu.
    • You completing the requirements of a stat (such as completing a drinking game, avenging a player etc) and this stat not updating within Ubisoft Connect.

I would recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics