ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 6 Likes/340 Replies/13954 Views
    Lysvander
    146 posts

They do - it's the same [censored] all over from a while ago.

I noticed over the last week that in 2 games core challenges did not register the same day (FC6 and Monopoly), however, the next day it was ok (XP gained, counters updated).

I saw this coming a mile away.

My guess, when you log in tomorrow it will have updated. But what the [censored] is going on, i have no idea. And the lack of communication is ... ugh. I hate it. Because i'm sure they know why or how or what's causing it.
    And it's all games btw - should you wonder. No games update, but i see the community ones updating, so that's why i'm almost certain the data is being held, but for some reason it does not actively register.

edit= I have to take back what i said, posted today = https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/news/ubisoft-services-degradation-of-online-services/000100445

What i wouldn't give for one unique place to get your info - or the info shared over all possible platforms.

• Power_of_Rome
    28 posts

Mine is gone for good without being unlocked. Because i cannot stay here to refresh the forum page 1000 times a minute hoping for a Ubisoft reply when there were 2 hours to go for the challenge. And i cannot even pass all day long to air assassinate people in the game hoping the achievement unlocks randomly.

Ubisoft, please add the bugged tattoo retroactively, so the people who had the game bugged can have it

Thanks

• AlliCatBouncer
    3 posts

Can say I also never got the reward as well. Stats never went up (until sometime overnight, when I was offline and sleeping. Go figure!) and no tattoo. Pretty disappointed.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 828 posts

Hi all, sorry to hear you had trouble getting that reward and apologies for the delayed response.

A few days ago, we experienced a bit of a delay with stats. Things should now be caught up, but are any of you still missing the reward? Please update this thread if you are, and I will make sure to investigate further.

Official Response
  • MarkMaksimov
    2 posts

@ubi-mushy
    Hello. Still haven't received it.

• bradleyyo
    16 posts

@ubi-mushy I also have not received the tattoo yet.

• VANzer15
    2 posts

@ubi-mushy Just checked, still don't have Assassin's Creed 2 Tattoo, only got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood from current community challenge.

• xico113
    17 posts

@Ubi-Mushy I'm having the problem of completing the brotherhood connect challenge (I'm on PS4). I've already put up another post stating my specific issue which is jomsvikings from frineds/community not spawning near ports like they used to. Now only the ones in the hall (the river raids recruiting zone in ravensthorpe) do spawn but they aren't from any community/friends, therefore stopping me from completing the brotherhood challenge.

Is this issue known of, will there be any fix retroactivelly or will the reward be made attainable some other way?

Thanks in advance, happy holidays 🙂

• AlliCatBouncer
    3 posts

@ubi-mushy Went to the tattoo place just to double check that I just didn't notice a popup on screen, and can confirm the only AC tattoo I have is the mentor's crest. Have yet to do the current challenge so can't comment on that one, but I definitely did not get the AC2 tattoo.

• AlliCatBouncer
    3 posts

(Can't edit now, so double post!) Was just able to claim the ACB tattoo and it popped up in the tattoo shop, so no issues this time around. Still hoping for the AC2 one to have a fix, though.

• Rakotia
    9 posts

@ubi-mushy Can confirm I haven't received it now. I checked the tatoo shop and nothing.

• Tolkyyn
    124 posts

My Eivor did multiple assassinations today, not one counted in the weekly challange.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1686 posts

@tolkyyn

I found a bit of lag earlier but it did register okay after a while - did you get there? I do see that others are complaining about servers.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6000 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads about the Ubisoft Connect Timed Weekly Challenges not updating as expected into a single thread. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge. Creating a single thread helps us to ensure that information and updates from an investigation are in an easy-to-find place. This thread has also been created to help us to spot any trends on the Weekly Challenges that aren't updating, and to spot any potential outages that might be taking place.

Please note that this topic is specifically about the Weekly Timed Challenges. If you are encountering trouble with your Core Challenges, please create a new thread so we can investigate this separately.

If you notice your Weekly Challenges aren't updating correctly, we'd first recommend that you check for any outages or degradation with the Ubisoft Connect server. This information is shared on our official platforms, as well as within the Ubisoft General forums.

If you are unable to find any news regarding an ongoing outage or degradation for Ubisoft Connect, then we suggest that you try some basic connectivity steps for your platform. This will help to ensure that your connection between the game and Ubisoft Connect servers are in optimal condition.

There can sometimes be a delay between you completing an action in-game and the Ubisoft Challenge tracker updating. We would recommend waiting first before sharing your report to see if the challenge updates after a short delay.

If your Weekly Challenges still aren't updating after trying these steps, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which challenge(s) are not updating?
    • When did you notice the challenge(s) were no longer updating? Please be as specific as possible (date/time).
    • Did you notice anything strange prior to the challenge(s) no longer updating (such as a crash or an error code)?

We can then forward these reports to the dedicated team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • EternalJosh
    22 posts

This week for whatever reason my challenges have stopped making progress. Both the time-limited ones and the achievements. I'm on PC, I've restarted the computer so far. Any tips would be helpful as i'd like to get that sythe,

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hey @eternaljosh thanks for posting, could you give us the exact name of challenges you have completed that are not completing for you, so we can see if any other players have the same issue?

If you are doing any of the time-limited challenges, has a full 24 hours passed since you completed the challenge and what platform are you playing on, please? Sometimes there can be up to 24 hours delay for these actions to synchronize on our server and knowing the platform will allow us to see if this is affecting one particular type of platform.

Official Response
  • EternalJosh
    22 posts

@ubi-milky Thanks for the reply. I'm on PC playing through Ubisoft Connect. Crescent Sun, Dice Master, and Mead Breath. My stats are also not updating through Connect as well. It hasn't been 24 hours yet, but typically they unlock as soon as I complete them. This is the first time it has been delayed.

• Enkidu98
    47 posts

@ubi-milky I have the same issue and it appears to be affecting Far Cry 6 as well, where I have really spotty updating for Ubi Connect challenges.

In Far Cry 6 the challenge to kill soldiers with a companion counted to 24 but is not updating further.
    The challenge to get a vehicle machete kill does not advance at all.

In Valhalla:

crescent Sun
    Mead Festival
    Mead Breath
    Dice Master all have not advanced though I won a game of orlog, won a drinking contest and have killed four enemies (when one was all that was needed)

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@EternalJosh @Enkidu98 maybe Ubisoft Connect has some issues and progress isn't being reflected right now, but it still is being registered, try in a while (or if you got the app downloaded to your mobile phone, you'll get a notification about completing the challenges).

• Logan_Pelaez
    6 posts

Same here.

None are working for me and the problem is that I need those opals to get the kitsune mount.

Oohhh buggysoft...you can not give us a minute withput bugs, right?

Suggested Topics