ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tolkyyn
    Original poster 124 posts

Eivor was on his way to rescue a kidnap victim, when he was suddenly launched into the sky and he appears to be at least a mile up. What is going on? I have a screenshot. Is there a way to prevent this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    1058 posts

@tolkyyn That's an old bug. Happens often in the river raid maps.

• Wascaliwabbit
    46 posts

@tolkyyn I got that in Ravensthorpe

• azullFR
    2229 posts
  • Snakeeater49910
    54 posts

I once had that happen to me in Skyrim it is a confusing multiple problem Bug caused by Corrupted Files of The game. This one is on Ubisoft's end! Sometimes when there are too many "Actors" in a certain place the game starts getting overwhelmed and to compensate for this the game starts to automatically compensate for this by deleting some actors and hence they "fly" into the sky. I am an Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead and play with mods for Skyrim on Xbox. Many problems I can recognize because they were originally prevalent with The Skyrim Creation Kit/G. E. C. K. (Garden Of Edan Creation Kit Fallout Franchise). Other problems are beyond my limited knowledge of Computer Coding and Software Errors. I actually want to go back to college to get a degree in Computer Coding and Computer Programming to Create some Mods of my own for Skyrim and also get game programming degree too. I currently live in Wisconsin, do not have a computer or laptop and cant afford one either because I am on a limited income.

Suggested Topics