ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mnmacd
    Original poster 5 posts

Re: [Assassin's Creed Revelation flickering camera](/topic/102309/assassin-s-creed-revelation-flickering-camera)

Would this fix work on AC origins as well? If so, I cannot find this file....

My game was fine for 2 day now is flickers all over menus , in game... All settings are maxed low. I have a Radeon rx580 gpu it's settings are also on low...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 619 posts

Hi @mnmacd, welcome to the Assassin's Creed Origins Discussions!

I'm sorry to hear about this flickering you've encountering in-game. In order to narrow this issue down, please first try out this general troubleshooting guide, as well as verifying your game files to fix any missing or corrupted game files.

If this flickering persists after these guides are completed, please let me know, & I'd be happy to assist further. Thanks!

Official Response
  • mnmacd
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mercury thank you will try this...

• mnmacd
    Original poster 5 posts

I did verify the files, didn't work. I'll try to post a vid so you can see what is happening. Guess I'm not cool enough to post a screen vid.

• mnmacd
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mercury Ok so I updated the driver for gpu, verified my files.... what did I miss before I escalate this issue?.....

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2071 posts

Hey there @mnmacd, I am sorry to hear this; we have not received any similar reports recently. Could you please try testing a different game for me to see if the flickering occurs for it? If you have, but the issue occurs only on Origins, please attach a short video demonstrating the flickering. I will then forward this over to our development team to take a closer look into the problem. 

Official Response

Suggested Topics