ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Vilaern
    Original poster 2 posts

I am literally done about this game's bugs and connection issues.

1 week earlier my game was crashing at the banning part of the game. My team was surrendering bc of missing teammate. Then i was getting abandon penalty. It was not even my fault.

Today, guess what happened. All players have been disconnected. Game was frozen. Then i got 2 hours abandon penalty. I know that you will still not accept that this is your fault and continue to give us advice. Despite all these, you still punish people who try to play games. Incredible...

Please watch :

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@vilaern Hi there. Sorry to hear that due to these issues you have been receiving abandonment penalties due to these issues.

Thank you for the video, this is greatly appreciated.

I am afraid that we are unable to remove these bans. I will however pass on your feedback to the Rainbow Six: Siege team.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Vilaern
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-viral Ubisoft creating a system which is throwing abandonment penalties everywhere, and you are telling me that we are unable to remove these bans when It's unfair. It doesn't make any sense to me. I am sorry but I really don't care wherever you pass my feedback because I am a hundred percent sure that there will be no action.

• Pejter000
    1 posts

@vilaern I got the same issue, third day in a row!
    5 minutes ago got penalty for 24 hours 🙂
    I've written to support several times and just like you said, no action will ever be taken!

• KEO_chrissivdw
    2 posts

I and my team have this problem as well, even today it happend several times and we were lucky that after an unranked disconnect we could not be banned again because it was the same in casual.

• MoCo235
    1 posts

Well, thanks Ubisoft for such a great game. You have to deal every second match with some cheaters. And now the cheaters can control the whole game. We were just in a game, in the second round we got kicked out of the game and got an instant penalty for 60 minutes and got our points taken, as if we lost the game.....

How are you supposed to have fun in this game anymore?

Pretty [censored] off customer....

• DopeAsLuca
    2 posts

@vilaern Its happened to me like 4 times in the last few days and now im banned for 24 hours lol, gotta fix it cause also lost a bunch of mmr now

• GE.T.ACED
    1 posts

I got it too, I now have a 2 hour penalty and in total I have gotten -400MMR tue to this problem. Pleas Ubisoft FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

• PrincessHaza
    1 posts

To add to everyone else, I have also had this issue and the temp ban adds insult to the MMR loss. I guess I will go play counter strike instead...

• DopeAsLuca
    2 posts

@dopeasluca you wouldn't believe it, I'm now banned for 2 days for the exact same glitch you love to see it and there was maintenance yesterday

• KEO_chrissivdw
    2 posts

Rainbow I was banned twice today while playing ranked and lost more then 200 MMR so pls fix that f****** b****** and give me back my MMR

• King-Idiot
    3 posts

@ubi-viral

If you look at the posts in the discussions, its a lot of the same.

Please make the devs comment so we can see they are aware, or we will just go play something else.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 938 posts

@king-idiot Hi there, we are aware of these issues where entire lobbies are being removed, and our teams are investigating this. I sincerely apologize for the frustration this continues to cause you and others. Please keep an eye on our Twitter page as well as the News & Announcements page here for updates regarding these issues.

Official Response
  • Shwea.
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BeautifuI_Mama
    2 posts

I literally just logged in yesterday to find I've got a 1 day ban for toxicity. Why? "you are unable to join match at this time because you abandoned a previous match" you mean the match that I lost connection to in the recent event? Only to try and rejoin before it connects me to a different game? Good job Ubisoft I'm absolutely done I've never complained ever about a game this is one step too far. When I buy a game it is up to me the owner of that game if I want to leave the session maybe I want to go to the toilet or grab my pizza from the delivery driver and eat it. If you don't want players leaving a game why have you left the quit the game in the option menu? This company has gone downhill to the point where it fixes things that don't need to be fixed and ignores the real issues.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hello BeautifuI_Mama, thank you for getting in touch with us about your 24 hours abandon sanction.

A 24-hour abandon sanction will usually only be given for multiple disconnects in a short space of time and leaving ranked matches which is why you saw the message about a previous match.

Unfortunately, we are unable to lift temporary sanctions for any players but we will pass on your feedback on the Quit Game option in the menu.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Locking this thread due to a recent necro posting. Please create a new thread for your issue and specify any error codes you may have received when disconnecting from a match.

Here is a list of our known error codes in-game and troubleshooting you can perform per platform >  https://ubi.li/85k9w

Official Response

Suggested Topics