ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Remoline
    Original poster 1 posts

When will we be able to buy season pass tiers for this season?

I just started playing yesterday after years of an hiatus and way too late to rank this season pass. I purchased 10k prem credits so I can buy all the tiers already.

Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    938 posts

Well seeing how content was delayed indefinetety you should actually have way more time unless they suddendly announce season changing

• Noxious81
    1197 posts
    When will we be able to buy season pass tiers for this season? (...)

I don't think that being able to buy Season Pass tiers will ever be a thing – as this might be a bit too close to P2W.

Who knows – maybe this whole Season Pass thing will disappear anyway when the new Seasons will be revealed somewhen this year?

• xcel30
    938 posts

@noxious81 You could actually, they only unlock it in the last two weeks of the season so people who haven't been able to play get it if they want it

• Noxious81
    1197 posts
    You could actually, they only unlock it in the last two weeks of the season so people who haven't been able to play get it if they want it

Really?!? So instead of actually reaching level 100 you could simply purchase all the Season's rewards of both tracks without having played a single minute? Wow... I didn't notice that yet and I think it's both hilarious (from a player's perspective) and understandable (from an economical perspective) at the same time.

• xcel30
    938 posts

@noxious81 I mean you would be wasting a stupid amount of money but yeah you could

Suggested Topics