ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yankee_LT
    Original poster 17 posts

Now, I have been playing Div. 2 since it was released. And other than being in the DZ or running in a mission, I have never seen an Exotic item drop in the open world that I can remember. But one dropped today out of nowhere with a PERFECT roll. Now that's odd.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CassiousCloud
    20 posts

I've had quite a few drop from the open world.. I've probably had about 5 drop in the past week and had another drop last night..
    I was doing bounties for a new agent that I decided to roll before I took a break.. I was getting points for my specialization weapons..
    I had the memento bag drop on one bounty and the next bounty right after that had another chameleon drop..
    Then doing a control point had a Scorpio drop and about a day later another sweet dreams..
    Then last night doing the ivy tunnel I had the Backfire smg drop..

From what I noticed, they seem to a lot of times come with or almost have perfect rolls..
    When I was going for specialization points, I believe I was in hard mode just to get the points as fast as I could and most were rolled really well..

Oh, I also remember getting my first Pestelance from an enemy territory control, way back in like tu5 or something like that.. I can't remember which one it was really.. It was around the time they opened up more exotics to the open world, I think..

I've been on a good break from the game and have a bunch of days off work, so I thought I'd take D2 for a spin again.. For that short of time I played, I got a pretty good amount of them..
    Bounties and control points seem to really do well for me with exotics..

Suggested Topics