ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gigachadgraham
    Original poster 1 posts

i was trying to sleep and it came to me. i don't know if this is a good idea or not but here is what i think should be next for the series.
    we go back to the rook islands from far cry 3. the rakyat have taken the place of the pirates and the mercs. they have begun forcing weak locals to battle to the death to weed out the weak and actively stomping out resistance. and since citra died at the end (depending on your choice.) i could see a random warrior taking over the tribe by rising through the ranks. now we have had three types of villains. insane, intelligent, and creepy and calculated. however, i don't think we have had a brute of man. one who is super charismatic and not too intelligent but so unbeatable in a fight that everyone fears him. i picture a massive rakyat warrior stepping up and taking control of the tribe and the island and since Ubisoft have begun seeking out more famous people to play the villains i could see only one man being prefect for the role. Dwayne Johnson. the rock himself. and for the protagonist we could play as a former pirate from Vaas army or a local. and for the side you are fighting alongside it could be a different merc group sent to the islands to try and keep things in order after Jason Brody got back to America and informed the government. or start a resistance group formed by the locals. and it would be great the see Jason or Vaas appear again.
    anyways that's my thoughts on what would be nice to see.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• The_King_baby
    35 posts

@gigachadgraham not too shabby, overall. If I could tweak anything here it'd be the return of Jason in any capacity. He was very annoying. And Vaas is dead, so MAYBE if there were some sequences like in Batman Arkham knight where he's taking in your head vis-a-vis Joker to batman, I'd be down for that. A new protagonist would be needed, like the ex-vass pirate idea, or a merc hired to investigate/report on activities onnthe islands. Completely customizable of course. But the only way this would work, really, would be if it were a New Dawn situation, not the full fledged FC 7. 7 should be it's own thing. Other than that, I'd play the crap outta that game and it'd be neat to see Johnson be a villain.

• GameGuru2018
    272 posts
    .....And Vaas is dead, ......

• The_King_baby
    35 posts

@gameguru2018 well, you do kill him in the game, so... he's dead.

• Der_Vater.
    5 posts

I could imagine playing the next far cry in the USA again, because Montana was just great now, Oregon would be nice

• DongreX
    6 posts

@the_king_baby My idea: Blood Dragon 2. Rex Power Colt returns voiced again by Michael Biehn. The setup it that Rex has settled in with Darling and lives a quiet life. But it all ends when a break in to his house forces him to action. A cyberninja clan wants to use the dragon blood to empower its followers and take over the world. To make things worse they kidnap Rex's kids. Rex has to fight a legion of ninjas to save his kids and the world from the threat of dragon blood empowered ninjas. The scale could be something like Primal or New Dawn. And in Blood Dragon fashion there would be loads of 80s movie references.

Suggested Topics